Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Just going to say this now, whoever does land him will probably end up overpaying, big time.

vCash
    Houston should sign Al Jefferson for as low as possible and work a sign and trade for Josh. T. Jones, Parsons, and Patrick Patterson. Try to get a 3rd team involved to get picks for Atlanta.

Lin
    Harden
    Smoove
    Jefferson
    Asik

Three point shooting takes a hit but just about dominant in every other area. They'll get 40 free throws a game.

vCash
    If he would agree to an extension, I would consider trading Evan Turner and Thad Young for him. Any interest, Atlanta?

I hate Josh Smith as a number 1 option, but as a third option/complimentary player to Jrue and Bynum, I think he could be great. That would be a formidable trio IF you have a healthy Bynum.

vCash
    Josh Smith is a hard guy to figure out a value on? He gives a lot to a team but his offensive range leaves a lot to be desired. If he were 6'10", he would have much more value. But he's a tweener and now since he's lost weight, he looks even more like a SF. But there's not too many starting SFs that can't shoot from the outside.

He reminds me a lot of a smaller Joakim Noah. Is very good defensively, brings a lot of energy, very athletic, can finish at the rim, but has problems with shooting. I think Smith has so many intangibles but when it comes down to value for Smith, a lot of us still point out that he can't shoot, which is needed for a player his size in today's NBA.

I would like to say Dallas just because they're in a mood to deal and have an owner who will pay. As far as playoff teams he could help, I'm not sure? Also, this guy is known to have attitude issues when things aren't going well. I think he needs an old school like coach like Pop who won't tolerate the attitude.

Wouldn't it be interesting if the Hawks keep him this season and Howard doesn't resign with LA? Howard and Smith are best friends and I think the Hawks might be clearing out even more cap space so these 2 guys could possibly play together. Imo, Smith isn't the demanding type in the low post so Howard would be the number 1 option and would be comfortable and happy because he's the number 1 and has his best friend playing with him. Something to think about...

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=abs9s5g

Portland gets the 6th man we have been desperately searching for. As well as a serviceable C for rest the year.

Atlanta gets some youth and any picks think required to finish the deal.
    (Hickson gets to go to his hometown)

76ers get Smith and some expirings. If Bynum comes back that is one hell of a 1-2 punch, if he doesn't then at least lessens the blow a bit (Assuming Smith re-signs).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    If he would agree to an extension, I would consider trading Evan Turner and Thad Young for him. Any interest, Atlanta?

I hate Josh Smith as a number 1 option, but as a third option/complimentary player to Jrue and Bynum, I think he could be great. That would be a formidable trio IF you have a healthy Bynum.
    Smoove to Philly makes too much sense...

They are trying to build a contender and can you imagine a healthy bynum paired with Smith down on the block...

They would lead the league in blocks for the next five years...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Trade Idea, 3 team trade: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b6ptoft

Atlanta:
    Out - Josh Smith
    In - Rudy Gay + Philly 1st

PG: Teague
    SG: Stevenson
    SF: Gay
    PF: Horford
    C:: Pachulia

Memphis:
    Out - Rudy Gay
    In - Thaddeus Young + Royal Ivey

PG: Conley
    SG: Allen
    SF: Young
    PF: Randolph
    C:: Gasol

Philly:
    Out - Thaddeus Young + Royal Ivey + 1st
    In - Josh Smith

PG: Holiday
    SG: Richardson
    SF: Turner
    PF: Smith
    C:: Bynum
    Looks like a good deal for all teams, I just dont kno if the Sixers want to give up Young who makes an alright salary for someone they'll have to give the max to, they already r taking a huge chance on Bynum

vCash
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reffahead View Post
    Houston should sign Al Jefferson for as low as possible and work a sign and trade for Josh. T. Jones, Parsons, and Patrick Patterson. Try to get a 3rd team involved to get picks for Atlanta.

Lin
    Harden
    Smoove
    Jefferson
    Asik

Three point shooting takes a hit but just about dominant in every other area. They'll get 40 free throws a game.

Been told Houston has actually closer to just 19 million in cap space instead of 24. Whoops.

vCash
    Wizards will get him idk we will make a splash thought it be rudy.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    How do they say he'll be traded but not mention any team?

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Smith is ****in overrated.

vCash
    Raptors...Bargnani and 2015 1st for josh smith

Lowry
    Derozan
    Gay
    Smith
    Valuncunias

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raptorsfan2012 View Post
    Raptors...Bargnani and 2015 1st for josh smith

Lowry
    Derozan
    Gay
    Smith
    Valuncunias
    We don't have a pick to trade and if we did, I still wouldn't make that deal.

Andrea for Smith straight up is a different story.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    he seemed pretty unmotivated to me during the game. at times, he doesn't give a crap.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast