Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

WWE: Undertaker (Spoiler)

There was talk at Monday's RAW that one of the reasons The Undertaker didn't make an appearance at the Royal Rumble is because he's not so sure that he will work WrestleMania 29 now.

The plan had been for Taker to wrestle CM Punk but WWE officials are still waiting on Taker's decision. There's a feeling among some within WWE that Taker will end up wrestling but the discussion at RAW was they may have to come up with another WrestleMania storyline for Punk
    I doubt he doesn't perform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Without Taker Punk doesn't really have a top guy to face. So now loosing to Rock does kinda kill him.

Cena vs Rock 2
    HHH vs Brock 2
    Punk vs Ziggler/Adr/Sheamus/Orton/Bryan would be amid card level match at WM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    All they have to do is leave the possibility of a triple threat open

vCash
    taker will wrestle
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

Undertaker (Spoiler)

I don't believe this for one reason

Triple H came out at the slammys during raw and said "we haven't seen the last of the undertaker"

I guess that could mean next year as he isnt retired but I don't think triple h would have made that announcement live on raw without assurance from the undertaker that he would compete

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    wow if punk wrestles taker, and wins that would literally push him wayy over cena even if cena beats rock imo

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    It would obviously either be Punk vs Taker or Punk in the a triple threat with Rock/Cena. Then Cena can build up the true underdog card as usual by saying he now has to go against two guys that he cant beat, smh. Of course leading him to win at Mania and all being right in the WWE in VKM's eyes.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    wow if punk wrestles taker, and wins that would literally push him wayy over cena even if cena beats rock imo
    Nobody is touching Cena in wwe or reaching his level. lol Cena is the top merch seller far and away and has the pretty boy look wwe loves
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Nobody is touching Cena in wwe or reaching his level. lol Cena is the top merch seller far and away and has the pretty boy look wwe loves
    cena sucks
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I still think Taker will wrestle. If not he Punk can still jump back into the Cena/Rock feud.

Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

vCash
    Takers gotta compete. 6 weeks for a big pay day, increase legacy, and give a guy a huge spot in his career. Why wouldnt he?

vCash
    Not sure where the OP got this from but I saw the report from Lords of pain.com. If this reports is anything like the others they've made recently Taker will be there, ready to go.

Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

vCash
    imagine if punk wins the belt back in a three way vs rock vs cena!

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 27 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    They need to stop with the HHH vs Brock already.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    I dont see how Taker turns down a six figure paycheck for one match and maybe two/three Raw appearances unless hes really hurt and cant go...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast