Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Could Rose Injury Be A Blessing In Disguise?

I have watched the dynamics of the team. It seems there has been growth on the offensive side of things. When rose health he carried the team scoring. I mean dont get me wrong we win from defence but our offense has came a long way. our bench will be stronger because of it. somebody who is starting and doing a good job will find there way to the bench when rose is back so our bench will get a plus 1.

what do you think has the injury help us grow as a team. noah is balling he is scoring, and passing with his normal rebounding. boozer i said it boozer is balling. every thing should be that much easier if rose comes back sharp. easier for him and the rest of the team

vCash
    It helped them to be more confident. It also shows rose that he has help and can trust his teammates more. My problem is rose navigates inside the 3 point line and so does almost everyone else on our team. So it leads to bad floor spacings which is still why we will have a lot of periods during the game where our defense will look bad.

But he it has helped other players gain confidence but I would still rather have the former MVP on the court.

vCash
    I dont think it was bleessing but its true that the team had to adpt itself and became less dependable!

vCash
    Its a blessing that it may help him with his jumpshot.. But other than that no .. Problem is we have players who sometimes either get caught in awe,disappear or do nothing when rose is on the court..

This is the same story the bulls played last year w.o rose majority of the season.. The problem will always be that COME PLAYOFF TIME YOU HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER STAR. I dont know what language i need to say it in for you guys to understand.. This bulls team is already perfectly in place for a run with rose IF THEY CAN GET ANOTHER STAR.. This supporting cast would obvs be better than miami's and maybe okc & lac..

The problem is we need to trade someone to do so.. Or we will continue to be stubborn and think we have a chance against ELITE teams.. We can always beat up on east teams in the playoffs .. We dont earn our ways to the east finals because were suppose to beat them.. We're better than everyone except 1 .. & that 1 has been to the finals the past 2 years and counting...

The knicks wont out last miami & we cant either .. But we have the reciepe thats why we come so close but were still far away .. We need another guy point blank.. So erase any championships in your mind anout these' bulls until GARPAX finally have the ****ing heart & brains to actually pull a trade.. Which i dont think they do.. We have assests to get a kevin love if we wanted .. We have too much assests look at last year.. We couldve gotten picks for asik but no.. Our front office is only good for evaluating hidden talents in drafts..THATS IT..they give out bad contracts.. Hold on and waste their assets,can never pursue star players to come and join an already special group ..but yet we hear how so many star players credit the front office for being the reason they chose to go to whatever team..

Point blank..

We will never win with just derrick..

Ask EVERY SINGLE "SUPERSTAR" .. They all needed help.. From another hall of fame talent guy..

Not a 2 time "allstar"
    Last edited by Yunqn; 01-30-2013 at 10:24 AM.

vCash
    The Mavs did it with one guy. The Pistons did it with no superstars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vnodnarb View Post
    The Mavs did it with one guy. The Pistons did it with no superstars.
    The mavs actually had a ton of guys who stepped up like Terry, Barrea, and Chandler defensively. The pistons did not have any superstars but they had multiple all-star caliber players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya_Clive View Post
    The mavs actually had a ton of guys who stepped up like Terry, Barrea, and Chandler defensively. The pistons did not have any superstars but they had multiple all-star caliber players.
    And so do the Bulls

They have one superstar and 3 all star caliber players and a lot of good role players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya_Clive View Post
    Obviously, you don't win a title without a bunch of guys playing well. As you point out, you don't have to be a superstar to have a good postseason. The Heat are the favorites and will likely go back to the Finals, but to say we don't have a shot to beat them is crazy just by counting stars. The Mavs beat basically the same team with less "stars".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vnodnarb View Post
    Obviously, you don't win a title without a bunch of guys playing well. As you point out, you don't have to be a superstar to have a good postseason. The Heat are the favorites and will likely go back to the Finals, but to say we don't have a shot to beat them is crazy just by counting stars. The Mavs beat basically the same team with less "stars".
    This.

No ones saying bulls are favorites, but the team is solid and if Rose can come back and be even 85% of what he was this team has a good shot

Heats problem is rebounding and the Bulls are one of the better rebounding teams in the league... It will be a fun postseason IMO

vCash
    I don't know about a blessing but there are positives. Mainly, the team learning to play without rose and the biggest positive imo, the fact rose transformed his body which prob wouldn't have happened and hopefully prevents those nagging injuries he suffered last season. His jump shot or at least his form and release looks better to me as well.

And this team could def win a title with a healthy rose. No question. Okc, clips, spurs, heat and the bulls are all legit contenders imo.

vCash
    The Bulls are a better team because of it and Rose is a better player (Obviously we don't know for sure but I believe he will be), teammate and a person because of it.

vCash
    No, its not a blessing at all because it caused us a championship and cryami won our championship.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    I actually like this team better than last year team. i know we need a better backup center but really most teams need a good center period. this game is most sf and smaller ruled games at this point. yes bigs can put a team over the hump but what got them to the hump is the smaller guys. and if you got two good smaller guys like the bulls did pip and jordan. luc longley was not a noah. if rose is back to form whe should be able to beat anybody. not saying we are going to but we have a chance to beat anybody. now if the team can open up the floor with some good three point shooting. and that may happen when rose is back when ppl try to contain him should leave open shots for someone they just need the balls to take it and maybe a kiss from god to make it lol but we have everything needed to beat these teams at least everyone in the east. miami is rough but they not playing all that good so only time will tell

vCash
    we probably could of used chris anderson at center he would of been an upgrade but he keep getting 10 day contracts from miami

vCash
    Yeah, it's a blessing when your star player, whose skillset relies almost entirely on superb athleticism, tears up his knee. It's just great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast