Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 44: Bulls at Bucks 7PM CST Wed.

VS

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

8:00 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

vCash
    Bucks 3.5 games back of second seed.

vCash
    Good luck, Jimmy Butler is returning to MIL to do some damage. #TheMiniReturn

Jimmy G. Stops

vCash
    Would be a nice division win before Rose gets back if we want any chance at a top 4 seed.
    A message to Lebron haters

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24
    I wasted too much of my time rooting against other superstars, and started the LeBron era hating him too. I'm glad I got over this, because I think he is unlike anything the game has ever seen...and to be robbed of enjoying that because I hate his greatness would be awful.

vCash
    I'm pumped for this game.

Ever since moving to Chicago I love walkin down the street in my Milly gear.

People just stare at me like WTF?
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Wow that was really ugly only positive was Sammy d had a good game

vCash
    Tough game from the start.

Mbah Moute needs to realize his offensive game has not expanded even though he think it has. Yes he can make an occasional outside shot but he should never EVER be handling the ball and driving in the lane. He looks terrible and often times simply turns the ball over.

Dalembert was sold but I'm sorry we need to trade the guy. I thought before the season he was a good defender, watching though I can see he was clearly overrated. He got backed down so easily multiple times I just couldn't believe it.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    http://www.sportsradio1250.com/topic...udioId=6220281

Sparky asks on Twitter how is the crowd noise with all the Bulls fans showing up? Few say 80-20 or 70-30. Few callers mention why is Udoh getting any minutes. He seems worthless this year. Sparky agrees there. Yeah Ekpe was labeled as a perfect assignment guy but does nothing new. Last year he would get you a few blocks now people scoring on him like nothing now.

Also Ersan made Gibson look like a HOF player. Another caller said well the Bucks played 4 games in 6 nights. Then another caller said a bunch of new teams getting in on wanting to trade for Gasol. Then that callers said we better hurry up and get Al Jefferson. Then talking about how Jennings got fed up and wanted the ref to kick him out of the game. Ellis still stinking it up.

One caller said is Ellis practicing to be a pg cause he passes more then shooting cause he sucks at shooting. Then Woelfel gets on the show at end of the show saying he likes Rudy Gay on Raptors. Sparky said Raptors were dumb doing that since they already have a ton of money tied to Fields and DeRozan and rookie Ross untouchable.

Also callers said Dalembert should be getting all of Ekpe Udoh minutes. He should be just a reserve if Dalembert is tired and Sanders in foul trouble. Also said Henson should be primary back up pf and only Moute slides over if there's foul trouble to either of the other guys. Also some said we should start playing Daniels some more when Ellis stinking it up. Only bad thing is Daniels is kinda slow at SG and better fit at sf. I think that was about it for the 1250 WSSP post game show.