Yahoo Sports stated ATL management is getting fed up with Josh and a move maybe made by the trade deadline.
Questions... If Josh Smith traded to Houston
1. Do you you expect Patterson and Morris to both be involved?
2. Would you accept any trade where Parsons was involved?
3. If D Mo or Jones had to be involved which one would you keep?
4. Is there any way anybody sees Royce White involved with this trade?
5. Should Douglas and Aldrich be moved if not involved in a Smith Trade?
6. Do you pass on any Josh Smith trade and make only minor moves?
7. Do you think Lin Hardin and Asik will not be anywhere near involved in this or any trade before trade deadline?
8. Is this all crap and do you think Smith and ATL have no intention of moving Smith?
Open for discussion...