Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,987
    vCash
    500
    I guess I'm one of the few people who don't give a **** about Swagger.



    Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kennewick, Washington
    Posts
    4,057
    vCash
    1500
    ADR vs Orton vs Ziggy and Punk vs Rock vs Cena

    PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kennewick, Washington
    Posts
    4,057
    vCash
    1500
    Best way to load a card and get all of the great superstars they want in there?

    PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    ADR vs Orton vs Ziggy and Punk vs Rock vs Cena
    no emotion for the first one, but the second one could actually be a pretty epic match, with the shield getting involved somehow. oh man..


    LETS GO HEAT




  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kennewick, Washington
    Posts
    4,057
    vCash
    1500
    I think ziggy could cash in MIB and Jericho screw him. Then lead to a fight at WM

    PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,410
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think it's a lock for Ziggler to cash in... he has until after WM so it's not like he has to cash it in. ADR is almost guaranteed to be the champ heading into WM.

    This match stinks though.. b/c why would they use Shaemus here and not in the another chamber match with Cena/Ryback vs. Shield. This EC card could have been stacked:

    Rock/Punk
    Cena/Ryback/Shaemus vs. Shield in EC
    #1 Contender for WHC in EC #2
    Jericho vs. Ziggler
    ADR vs. Show

    For a b-list PPV that's a stacked card

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,153
    vCash
    1500
    I would agree that zig winning the tutle isnt a sure thing, but looking at the ec match, it seems like a face will end up challenging for the title at mania, unless orton turns.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12,683
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadilles View Post
    I don't think it's a lock for Ziggler to cash in... he has until after WM so it's not like he has to cash it in. ADR is almost guaranteed to be the champ heading into WM.

    This match stinks though.. b/c why would they use Shaemus here and not in the another chamber match with Cena/Ryback vs. Shield. This EC card could have been stacked:

    Rock/Punk
    Cena/Ryback/Shaemus vs. Shield in EC
    #1 Contender for WHC in EC #2
    Jericho vs. Ziggler
    ADR vs. Show

    For a b-list PPV that's a stacked card
    Sheamus is in the Chamber match.


    Your Moms Best Friend.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,410
    vCash
    1500
    ^^ Yes - which is why i was saying the card could have been great. Guess it still can .. but Shaemus in the WHC chamber instead of what i assume will be a chamber match featuring the Shield would have been better.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,543
    vCash
    1500
    Good for Swagger. Glad to see him back!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I guess I'm one of the few people who don't give a **** about Swagger.
    he'll fizzle out soon enough
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,343
    vCash
    1500
    With all the heels like Cesaro, Rhodes, Sandow, Barrett and Ziggler needing bigger pushes, Im shocked Swagger is out there -- but my guess is they'll build him up for a few months, Vince will get bored of him again and he'll be back to jobbing on ION again.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    101,632
    vCash
    1605
    Get On Your Knees

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7,312
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    lol when he was talking on raw, i was like wtf did he say lol
    He couldn't even read the lyrics...

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12,683
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadilles View Post
    ^^ Yes - which is why i was saying the card could have been great. Guess it still can .. but Shaemus in the WHC chamber instead of what i assume will be a chamber match featuring the Shield would have been better.
    Shield needs a damn match! I'm getting kind of sick of them attacking people they need more matches.


    Your Moms Best Friend.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •