Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    Shield needs a damn match! I'm getting kind of sick of them attacking people they need more matches.
    This

vCash
    Totally forgot about this guy haha well nothing too exciting

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    does he look any different? i ehard he was working on a new look when he left
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    does he look any different? i ehard he was working on a new look when he left
    He has a beard now lol

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    He has a beard now lol
    maybe he'll be like samson and that will be the source of his strength!

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    lol ^

vCash
    Shield needs a damn match! I'm getting kind of sick of them attacking people they need more matches.
    At this point I would be willing to bet that creative staff has zero idea what to do with The Sheild. I like the group beat downs, but what's the end game here?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WVNowitzki View Post
    At this point I would be willing to bet that creative staff has zero idea what to do with The Sheild. I like the group beat downs, but what's the end game here?
    they use the same logic the underpants gnomes from south park do.

step 1) have sheild beat people up
    step 2) ?????
    step 3) profit

vCash
    I just watched the international version of Smackdown, and I didn't really like the show.

Another big spoiler that a lot of people might not like:

Team Rhode Scholars broke up. There was no fight between them or anything, they just decided to both go singles, remain best friends and hugged in a backstage segment with Booker & Teddy.

Rest of the show (spoilers):

- Swagger vs Kofi was actually a not a bad match at all. Kofi SOSed the announers table and got put in the ankle lock to end the match. Swagger didn't seem a reinvented man/wrestler, so whether he goes anywhere this time around still remains to be seen.

- Team Hell No lost to Rey/Sin Cara when Rey tripped DB to hit his stupid 619 and splash off the turnbuckle for the pin. Cara hit Kane with some jump off the top to prevent him from helping. I hated everything about this. I hate that they are catering DB/Hell No to a has been kiddie favourite and I hate his stupid 619 the most. As if these wrestlers keep lying there on the rope that long after just getting tripped

I have always hated that finisher because it is simply not believable at all.

With Rhode Scholars no more it looks like they are planning this as the next tag feud. I will be so pissed off if freaking Rey and buddy end up taking the tag titles off Hell No instead of young potential needing a push like Rhode Scholars. It is not cool to wish injury upon somebody, but I wish Rey would just go away and stay away. Just gtfo!

- Sheamus vs Sandown ended with Shield attacking and triple powerbombing Sheamus again. Looks like WWE creative really has nothing better planned for Shield than attacking people in repetitive ways instead of having any actual matches.

-ADR was emo all night. First he waited outside in the parking lot with a lead pipe for Big Show to arrive, and after Show finally arrived (by bus ) he attacked him, first beating up a car that was waiting there randomly in the middle of the driveway until Show fled in another car that was parked there (this car apparently wasn't locked or anything). Show is such a better actor than ADR it is not even funny.

Also why does ADR have to talk Spanish all the time? I don't mind Spanish words being mixed in there, but it is getting extremely annoying when entire sentences are coming out that are all Spanish.

ADR then had his main event match vs Ziggler, and there was a backstage segment with him convincing Ricardo (with neckbrace) to trust him and stay backstage because he was hurt. At this point it already screamed "Show will get Ricardo again"

ADR beat Ziggler by armlock submission (which I hated). Then of course Show was shown KO-ing Ricardo backstage to end the show with ADR running to backstage all emo.

Now this was the 45 minute international version of Smackdown, so some nice matches/segments could hopefully still be in the full version tonight.

vCash
    they use the same logic the underpants gnomes from south park do.

step 1) have sheild beat people up
    step 2) Ryback man handles them
    step 3) profit
    I really hope they aren't trying to make the Ryback vs Sheild Goldberg vs Nwo 2.0 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    I just watched the international version of Smackdown, and I didn't really like the show.

Another big spoiler that a lot of people might not like:

Team Rhode Scholars broke up. There was no fight between them or anything, they just decided to both go singles, remain best friends and hugged in a backstage segment with Booker & Teddy.

Rest of the show (spoilers):

- Swagger vs Kofi was actually a not a bad match at all. Kofi SOSed the announers table and got put in the ankle lock to end the match. Swagger didn't seem a reinvented man/wrestler, so whether he goes anywhere this time around still remains to be seen.

- Team Hell No lost to Rey/Sin Cara when Rey tripped DB to hit his stupid 619 and splash off the turnbuckle for the pin. Cara hit Kane with some jump off the top to prevent him from helping. I hated everything about this. I hate that they are catering DB/Hell No to a has been kiddie favourite and I hate his stupid 619 the most. As if these wrestlers keep lying there on the rope that long after just getting tripped

I have always hated that finisher because it is simply not believable at all.

With Rhode Scholars no more it looks like they are planning this as the next tag feud. I will be so pissed off if freaking Rey and buddy end up taking the tag titles off Hell No instead of young potential needing a push like Rhode Scholars. It is not cool to wish injury upon somebody, but I wish Rey would just go away and stay away. Just gtfo!

- Sheamus vs Sandown ended with Shield attacking and triple powerbombing Sheamus again. Looks like WWE creative really has nothing better planned for Shield than attacking people in repetitive ways instead of having any actual matches.

-ADR was emo all night. First he waited outside in the parking lot with a lead pipe for Big Show to arrive, and after Show finally arrived (by bus ) he attacked him, first beating up a car that was waiting there randomly in the middle of the driveway until Show fled in another car that was parked there (this car apparently wasn't locked or anything). Show is such a better actor than ADR it is not even funny.

Also why does ADR have to talk Spanish all the time? I don't mind Spanish words being mixed in there, but it is getting extremely annoying when entire sentences are coming out that are all Spanish.

ADR then had his main event match vs Ziggler, and there was a backstage segment with him convincing Ricardo (with neckbrace) to trust him and stay backstage because he was hurt. At this point it already screamed "Show will get Ricardo again"

ADR beat Ziggler by armlock submission (which I hated). Then of course Show was shown KO-ing Ricardo backstage to end the show with ADR running to backstage all emo.

Now this was the 45 minute international version of Smackdown, so some nice matches/segments could hopefully still be in the full version tonight.
    That white spolier is awesome I wont say much... but one of those guys will be a champ very soon the other may be a us/ic champ again.
    Lololololololololol

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    That white spolier is awesome I wont say much... but one of those guys will be a champ very soon the other may be a us/ic champ again.
    probably means hell nos reign will last a while though

vCash
    Swagger came back with the same lysp, a belly and a new haircut. I honestly thought he'd work on his mic skills during his time away.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    I thought he sounded okay on the mic. I also thought it was a pretty good way to bring him back

vCash
    probably means hell nos reign will last a while though
    Don't have a problem with that.. They need to start pushing real tag teams and not just too random guys together... Sandow should be fighting for the us/ic title not the tag team gold. Its team for some of those FCW guys and the current lower card guys to bring back the tag team division.
    Lololololololololol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast