Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: 2/18/13

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    70,013
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Disgustin' Justin.

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    55,242
    vCash
    1500
    When I win the belt I'm changing the design to a pic of dmac and brownies kissing my ***






  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    O H I O
    Posts
    12,739
    vCash
    1500
    That's one sick fantasy you can only dream about.

    props to Bee for the sig!!

  4. #19
    Dmac's Avatar
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    When I win the belt I'm changing the design to a pic of dmac and brownies kissing my ***
    That would never happen, and you won't win anyway.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    55,242
    vCash
    1500
    The hatred is there I will be the most hated champion ever baby






  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,575
    vCash
    1500
    You have to be respected to be hated


    First Sim League Title!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,719
    vCash
    1000
    For someone who always complains about "people being handed things"..... I don't see you complaining at all right now. You got handed a title shot for finishing second...
    My PWW checklist

    Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    O H I O
    Posts
    12,739
    vCash
    1500
    Exactly.

    props to Bee for the sig!!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    55,242
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    For someone who always complains about "people being handed things"..... I don't see you complaining at all right now. You got handed a title shot for finishing second...
    Technically riv was a non sanctioned participant so of the actual competitors I came in first and I win. You will never get the belt from me once I win so this year of running around with that case won't matter






  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,719
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Technically riv was a non sanctioned participant so of the actual competitors I came in first and I win. You will never get the belt from me once I win so this year of running around with that case won't matter
    If you go techinal.... I should've been allowed back into the rumble once Riv took his mask off. If you forget he threw me over while he was masked.... So there far I was never eliminated in the Rumble and I am your 2013 Royal Rumble winner. But its okay Jrm I'll let you have this one since you need it. Just rem deep down that you were handed this match and only reason you made it to the top 2 was because Riv helped you once again...
    My PWW checklist

    Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    18,642
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    If you go techinal.... I should've been allowed back into the rumble once Riv took his mask off. If you forget he threw me over while he was masked.... So there far I was never eliminated in the Rumble and I am your 2013 Royal Rumble winner. But its okay Jrm I'll let you have this one since you need it. Just rem deep down that you were handed this match and only reason you made it to the top 2 was because Riv helped you once again...
    If you really want to get technical about it, the Royal Rumble was random and that was dumb.

    I should have been declared the Royal Rumble winner because I had the highest predictions score out of all the participants.

    Just sayin.
    DUDA


    Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

    with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    55,242
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    If you go techinal.... I should've been allowed back into the rumble once Riv took his mask off. If you forget he threw me over while he was masked.... So there far I was never eliminated in the Rumble and I am your 2013 Royal Rumble winner. But its okay Jrm I'll let you have this one since you need it. Just rem deep down that you were handed this match and only reason you made it to the top 2 was because Riv helped you once again...
    By that logic I was never elimantated either






  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,719
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    By that logic I was never elimantated either
    And yet you say I'm handed everything because of backstage politics.... Guess it would be unfair to have me win the rumble then go on to win the title and still have MITB to cash in on another title and have the tag team titles on top of that. Soon enough
    My PWW checklist

    Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

  14. #29
    Dmac's Avatar
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    If you really want to get technical about it, the Royal Rumble was random and that was dumb.

    I should have been declared the Royal Rumble winner because I had the highest predictions score out of all the participants.

    Just sayin.
    Having it based on points would have been dumb and anti climatic. Plus we wouldn't have known who eliminated who. It would have been lame. I wouldn't even had one at all if it was just based on points.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Chainsaw Manor
    Posts
    23,479
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    And yet you say I'm handed everything because of backstage politics.... Guess it would be unfair to have me win the rumble then go on to win the title and still have MITB to cash in on another title and have the tag team titles on top of that. Soon enough
    Just like it seemed unfair that everyone and their grandma went after me in the rumble spears and fire and tacks oh my but again I still eliminated more than anyone so woo


    Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •