Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pistons

    1 25.00%
  • Pacers

    3 75.00%
  • Trent Plaisted

    1 25.00%
  • Sammy Mejia

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 90 of 90
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ann Arbor
    Posts
    1,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    I want all you guys to go and see how many times this team has more turnovers then assists in a game .. and who are the biggest culprits?

    Man I can't wait for calderon!
    Can't wait for calderon. So knight shifts to the two spot. You think knight will struggle as a 2guard?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Mayo is trying to become shyflys friend. It's so cute. Mayo just posts mostly exactly what shy posts. Then shy gets mad at mayo and mayo try's to play it off. Very CUTE!
    This coming from a dudee who basis his opinion on a player based on the forums mood that day

    Cute

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,945
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    This coming from a dudee who basis his opinion on a player based on the forums mood that day

    Cute
    What? LOL

    GOAT.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    By far the biggest flip flopper on here. You would make romney so proud
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-30-2013 at 10:07 PM.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,945
    vCash
    1500
    Man shyfly bro you should call up Frank and tell em your great lineup with Daye starting!

    GOAT.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,945
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    By far the biggest flip flopper on here. Who would make romney so proud
    Only thing I have flip flopped on is Knight. And there is a reason for that some nights he looks good some nights he looks bad.

    GOAT.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Can't wait for calderon. So knight shifts to the two spot. You think knight will struggle as a 2guard?
    Really?
    He can't guard weaker smaller points, and we expext him to guard bigger stronger 2s?

    I can't wait for the debate on "knights the 4th best shooting guard in the league, just name any one else better besides wade kobe and harden"

    Its gonna be stuckey all over again

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Man shyfly bro you should call up Frank and tell em your great lineup with Daye starting!

    When did I say I ever wanted daye in the starting lineup?

    I said if were gonna have the defensless wonder knight in at 2, might as well put daye in

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Only thing I have flip flopped on is Knight. And there is a reason for that some nights he looks good some nights he looks bad.
    Right, we'll just ignore all the stucker flopper comments. Let's only focus on knights

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,945
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post

    When did I say I ever wanted daye in the starting lineup?

    I said if were gonna have the defensless wonder knight in at 2, might as well put daye in


    Right, we'll just ignore all the stucker flopper comments. Let's only focus on knights
    Lol Stucker flopped comments? HOW? I hate Stuckey. I hate how he's on this team. He doesn't fit on this team. But he's still an ok player. Yeah im a stucker flopper LMFAO

    GOAT.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    15,478
    vCash
    500
    lol lock it up LFLOL

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,719
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Only thing I have flip flopped on is Knight. And there is a reason for that some nights he looks good some nights he looks bad.
    Lol. Pot calling Kettle.


    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Its hard to type on a phone and work at the same time

    Playing it off like he never baited me to how great stuckey was before

  13. #88
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,945
    vCash
    1500
    Vincent Ellis ‏@Vincent_Ellis56
    In calling around, wouldn't rule out #Pistons trying to keep Calederon.
    /

    GOAT.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,945
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Its hard to type on a phone and work at the same time

    Playing it off like he never baited me to how great stuckey was before
    Yeah bro I called Stuckey great man! The highest thing I've ever said about Stuckey is saying that he is an above average player, but yet again, like you always do, you find something to complain about and like you usually do.

    GOAT.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    lol lock it up LFLOL
    I'm happy I'm(usually) not involved in this anymore

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •