vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    must.control.racist.thoughts.
    no, go ahead.

i want to hear this.

vCash
    "chicken yeah"

Also, how many white shirts/wifebeaters were in there holy ****
    Last edited by Halladay; 02-01-2013 at 05:28 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcowBOMBER View Post
    I don't know why that dude didn't just walk away though. He didn't need to taze her. He egged her on until she did something.

Granted she seemed to be the instigator originally, but seems like he could have just walked away completely
    **** that noise. if someone else instigates something, they should be taught a lesson. ***** got what she deserved, she was uncalled for and given ample opportunity to knock it off. nice lesson for her kids, who I'm sure being rasied by her would act the exact same way
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    **** that noise. if someone else instigates something, they should be taught a lesson. ***** got what she deserved, she was uncalled for and given ample opportunity to knock it off. nice lesson for her kids, who I'm sure being rasied by her would act the exact same way
    I don't have a problem with her being tazed, but a security guard really shouldn't be egging on people like that. That's how stuff like that goes from an argument to something so much more serious. Apparently he also carries a gun. I don't want someone getting loud in a store to turn into a gunfight with a bunch of innocent people in the building and on the street in the crossfire.

All that said, seeing her get tazed was ****ing hilarious

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    I don't have a problem with her being tazed, but a security guard really shouldn't be egging on people like that. That's how stuff like that goes from an argument to something so much more serious. Apparently he also carries a gun. I don't want someone getting loud in a store to turn into a gunfight with a bunch of innocent people in the building and on the street in the crossfire.

All that said, seeing her get tazed was ****ing hilarious
    all he did was tell her to leave/stay out and tell her to back away from him. they clearly were the problem, and he took care of it when they made it very clear they weren;t just going to stop

i also find it hilarious the video starts with her getting pissed for the guy yelling at her kids for whatever they were doing, yet there is a segement of the video where the other ***** is standing in his face screaming how its ok to yell.

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    all he did was tell her to leave/stay out and tell her to back away from him. they clearly were the problem, and he took care of it when they made it very clear they weren;t just going to stop

i also find it hilarious the video starts with her getting pissed for the guy yelling at her kids for whatever they were doing, yet there is a segement of the video where the other ***** is standing in his face screaming how its ok to yell.
    Oh yeah, this video is really funny and at the same time horribly depressing because it reminds me that people like her actually exist.Those kids already have like no chance

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Oh yeah, this video is really funny and at the same time horribly depressing because it reminds me that people like her actually exist.Those kids already have like no chance
    worlds going to **** rather quickly because of people like that

vCash
    This was soooo funny! The kids are all like," Your Gay" lol

she went planking though

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    This dude has a very exciting job.

vCash
    Reddit started a donation fund for this guy to get new gear, it's already raised 11k since yesterday & still growing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Reddit started a donation fund for this guy to get new gear, it's already raised 11k since yesterday & still growing.
    -.-

I need to start doing something on youtube.

vCash
    do video logs of your pube shaving

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    -.-

I need to start doing something on youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    do video logs of your pube shaving
    With all the pervs on PSD this might make you big bucks!

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    i'm gonna make videos of my dogs and cats shooting guns at each other.

psd will spontaneously combust.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast