Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 79
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    C Florida
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    1500

    Trash Mom Tased.

    Warning: High use of obscene language

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e06_1359380173

    Pretty crazy, this guy doesn't play games

    I suggest you watch the whole video but the action starts at 3:10
    Last edited by JNoel; 01-29-2013 at 11:15 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    9,691
    vCash
    1500
    I am speechless. I am without speech.

    Can't believe people really act like that. Watching her get tased though was awesome

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Manhattan, New York
    Posts
    3,892
    vCash
    992
    This was truly some ignorant **** right here and the lady got exactly what she deserved.


    The Knicks are back!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    8,680
    vCash
    1500
    What the **** did I just watch?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    loading..
    Posts
    5,556
    vCash
    1500
    man I feel like a good parent.. thank you for sharing

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    **** this ****

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,779
    vCash
    6000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I am speechless. I am without speech.

    Can't believe people really act like that. Watching her get tased though was awesome
    Exactly what I thought lol, people like this are exactly why I hate America


    #KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,779
    vCash
    6000
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Warning: High use of obscene language

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e06_1359380173

    Pretty crazy, this guy doesn't play games

    I suggest you watch the whole video but the action starts at 3:10
    I would have tazed them all


    #KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Manhattan, New York
    Posts
    3,892
    vCash
    992
    I feel sorry for those kids because you can see them growing up to be exactly like the mother.


    The Knicks are back!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    3,177
    vCash
    1500
    "While my babies out there"

    Yet you didn't give a **** when your ghetto baby mama was swearing up a storm and acting a fool in front of your babies.
    -

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    3,177
    vCash
    1500
    Turn out this guy also carries a gun.

    worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhAI7gkcikw83OyfvC

    Jump to about the 5:50 mark where he pulls his gun on some people. This is the day after he tasered the trashy mom.


    Gotta copy and paste the link otherwise PSD blocks it out for some reason.
    -

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    9,691
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by penuch View Post
    Turn out this guy also carries a gun.

    worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhAI7gkcikw83OyfvC

    Jump to about the 5:50 mark where he pulls his gun on some people. This is the day after he tasered the trashy mom.


    Gotta copy and paste the link otherwise PSD blocks it out for some reason.
    Should've shot them.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,914
    vCash
    1500
    That mammoth in the pink pants

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    11,285
    vCash
    1500
    That was sad......and then she got tased so it was happy!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    33,325
    vCash
    1500
    that was like a scene out of the wire
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •