Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Rose got to the lane rather easily the majority of the time against Miami (especially in the ECFs in 2010). He just missed every attempt (usually with contact, he got no calls that series) though, that was the problem.

Rose has always been a great facilitator. He and Rondo have been the only players the last few years to account for like 50%+ of their team's made field goal attempts (by means of assists and scored baskets). *** i forget the exact number

vCash
    I'm in the trade deadline game so I stopped by to add something to this, hope nobody minds . IMO if the bulls get rosť close to 100% they can beat Miami. The keys to beating them in the playoffs is to rebound and frustrate them. Force them to play ISo ball. When they get into that one on one they get stagnant. Also attack the paint force bosh and his soft self to defend. The biggest factor IMO is to take care of the ball. I think they are a team that can beat. These reasons are why I think my Knicks have a shot . but like I said if rosť is close to 100% they could 100% beat any team in the game. With that being said I hate you all
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Rose got to the lane rather easily the majority of the time against Miami (especially in the ECFs in 2010). He just missed every attempt (usually with contact, he got no calls that series) though, that was the problem.

Rose has always been a great facilitator. He and Rondo have been the only players the last few years to account for like 50%+ of their team's made field goal attempts (by means of assists and scored baskets). *** i forget the exact number
    You are 100% right but Rondo was not at the top 5. Rose/LeBron/Kobe were at the top.

You are also right about Rose getting in the lane but just simply missing the shots and at times just wouldn't get the calls that Wade and Bron were able to.

ALso, Rose was just off in the last 4 games vs Heat shooting wise. He was just in a shooting slump and was missing the wide open looks to all the shots that he normally makes but people remember LeBron guarding him the 4th for few minutes where he really missed and the games were close, so it turned out to be (in people's minds) that it was LeBron who was stopping Rose and it was his defense ONLY that really bothered Rose.

THis is why I want to see Bulls face Heat this year in the ECF, I can bet you that Rose and the entire Bulls team will be ready this time.

Karma is a ***** and I see Bulls beating Heat in the ECF this year. Call me crazy but I genuinely believe so. I know we haven't seen Rose play yet but I have that inside feeling and faith in basketball gods.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure Rondo was up there with Rose, i'll have to double check that somehow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool007 View Post
    You are 100% right but Rondo was not at the top 5. Rose/LeBron/Kobe were at the top.

You are also right about Rose getting in the lane but just simply missing the shots and at times just wouldn't get the calls that Wade and Bron were able to.

ALso, Rose was just off in the last 4 games vs Heat shooting wise. He was just in a shooting slump and was missing the wide open looks to all the shots that he normally makes but people remember LeBron guarding him the 4th for few minutes where he really missed and the games were close, so it turned out to be (in people's minds) that it was LeBron who was stopping Rose and it was his defense ONLY that really bothered Rose.
    THis is why I want to see Bulls face Heat this year in the ECF, I can bet you that Rose and the entire Bulls team will be ready this time.

Karma is a ***** and I see Bulls beating Heat in the ECF this year. Call me crazy but I genuinely believe so. I know we haven't seen Rose play yet but I have that inside feeling and faith in basketball gods.
    agreed with bolded. But the ppl that say that are the clueless fans anyway so just ignore them, cuz it'll be pointless to debate them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    agreed with bolded. But the ppl that say that are the clueless fans anyway so just ignore them, cuz it'll be pointless to debate them.
    Yes, I do ignore them but I really want Rose and Bulls to show them in the playoffs to prove the point.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345