Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i still doubt it,our offense is just too bad,think we still need another scoring star...i could be wrong,but i'd have to see this group do it before believing it

vCash
    Wait until a month after Rose comes back and then see where the scoring ranks.

vCash
    The Heat are not unbeatable.

it will come down to execution down the stretch.

obviously Drose is the wild card. he needs to be close to his old self athletically, and be a better mid-range shooter. knowing what we know about him already, i wouldn't rule those two things out.
    [IMG]/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    If our scoring improves then we'll definitely kick cryami's ***. Right now our scoring is pitiful and pathetic and it's rank at #28 out of 30 teams in the league only above the Pacers and the Wizards.
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    i still doubt it,our offense is just too bad,think we still need another scoring star...i could be wrong,but i'd have to see this group do it before believing it
    I would say once Rose comes back, the scoring should increase a good amount.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    If we can deal Rip for a big, I really like our chances.
    If Noah, Booz, and Taj are healthy, I don't see how a 4th big is going to get any PT in a playoff series against the Heat.

Oh, and if the Heat play Bosh at C against us. That will be a HUGE advantage for us. Not only does it free Booz up but it limits Bosh's offense. And Bosh has always seemed to have his way with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smiddy012 View Post
    If Noah, Booz, and Taj are healthy, I don't see how a 4th big is going to get any PT in a playoff series against the Heat.

Oh, and if the Heat play Bosh at C against us. That will be a HUGE advantage for us. Not only does it free Booz up but it limits Bosh's offense. And Bosh has always seemed to have his way with us.
    You still have to make it there. And with the minutes that Noah is forced to play every night now, I'm a bit worried. I had/have the same reservations with Deng constantly playing more than he should be. Minutes add up and take their toll.

You still need a 4th big, even if you have Booz/Noah/Taj. It's not like Taj has been very good this year either. He's inconsistent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33 View Post
    Boozer has pretty much always been a great playoff performer.

Rose will be back at 100%

Jimmy Butler will get better.

my only big concern is that backup big.
    LMAO since when?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smiddy012 View Post

Cuz Noah's minutes may add up to a point that he'll wear down and may get injured. At least with Deng, hopefully Thibs can put Butler in there more to backup Deng and thus lessen Deng's minutes. As unfortunate as it may be, I kind of hope Thibs plays Nazr about 10 minutes a game imo, just 5 minutes of the start of the second quarter and 5 minutes to start the third quarter to lessen up Noah's minutes a bit. Honestly keep Boozer in there with Nazr for scoring and then take Boozer out for Taj when Noah comes back in even. If the Bulls aren't getting a big, I really hope Thibs can do this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    LMAO since when?
    look up his stats for his career before making that comment. Playing hurt his first postseason with the Bulls doesn't help matters and having a backup pg who doesn't know how to run an offense doesn't help during the second postseason with bulls as well.

vCash
    We still aren't going to beat Miami without a huge series by Rose, the Heat are a better playoff team because of shrinking rotations.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    This was from grantland talking about the best shooters this season:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0129..._best_1152.jpg

In the end, this graphic reveals that the Miami Heat are well-positioned for the chess games that are the NBA playoffs. In LeBron, they have the King James of the close range; in Ray, they have a deadly rook from the left corner; and in Bosh, they have a knight who can kill you in between. This trio, along with Dwyane Wade, presents a terrifying foursome of scoring. Not simply just because they're each great scorers, but also because each thrives in different spaces.
    I agree with Abe, i have to see it to believe it this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    Yea......not scared of Miami. I dont think the Bulls are either. I believe the Bulls along with the Grizz present the perfect match up nightmare for the Heat. The Heat dont want to see us!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    You still have to make it there. And with the minutes that Noah is forced to play every night now, I'm a bit worried. I had/have the same reservations with Deng constantly playing more than he should be. Minutes add up and take their toll.

You still need a 4th big, even if you have Booz/Noah/Taj. It's not like Taj has been very good this year either. He's inconsistent.
    A fourth big would be nice, especially if Booz, Noah, or Taj gets injured. I'm just saying that if they don't, whoever our fourth big is won't get any PT in the playoffs outside of garbage time. Therefore trading Rip for a big who won't even play could only hurt us in the playoffs. Thibbs has no problem playing Noah the whole game when playoffs come, I don't think he really cares about exhausting his players. And Rips not going to fetch us a big who's good enough to earn Thibbs respect quick enough to really crack the rotation once playoffs come. Taj is still an elite defensive PF, and a very servicable center, crap offense or not, and that's enough for Thibbs to give him PT over some newcomer who's new to the system. Having a second back-up big who doesn't suck would be nice, but if our bigs are healthy in the playoffs, we really won't use him. Meanwhile Rips shooting could be the difference between getting to the finals or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

vCash
    Injured or foul trouble can be an issue for bigs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    If our scoring improves then we'll definitely kick cryami's ***. Right now our scoring is pitiful and pathetic and it's rank at #28 out of 30 teams in the league only above the Pacers and the Wizards.
    The Bulls are 21st in the league in ORtg, a much more telling stat because it factors in our 26th rank in terms of Pace.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    This was from grantland talking about the best shooters this season:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0129..._best_1152.jpg

I agree with Abe, i have to see it to believe it this year.
    Lol at that article. Let's gloss over all of the Heat's issues this year, pony it up to players shooting well in certain locations, and just give them the Eastern Conference shall we? You can say the same thing about the Bulls: have their queen of a defense, their rook of a rebounding, their knight of their coaching, their bishop of their bench-depth, and their pawn-soon-to-be Queen of a returning Derrick Rose.

See how stupid that sounds?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast