Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I'm everywhere Focker
    Posts
    1,153
    vCash
    1500
    I want everyone but Robinson Isaiah Jimmer Tyreke & Cousins gone. Thompson gone cause he could bring something back. I'm just not ready to give up on Evans yet. Maybe I should be though.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,901
    vCash
    500
    KEITH SMART just said, "Well, I think we played a pretty good game".....K. Smart

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    7,296
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    I want everyone but Robinson Isaiah Jimmer Tyreke & Cousins gone. Thompson gone cause he could bring something back. I'm just not ready to give up on Evans yet. Maybe I should be though.
    I think we need to keep Tyreke. His shot is much improved, his defense is good, and he's versatile. He's probably going to get Derozan money, but I think he's going to earn it.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    74,324
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    KEITH SMART just said, "Well, I think we played a pretty good game".....K. Smart
    For the first 12 minutes maybe.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,397
    vCash
    1500
    We won 3 outta 4 quarters tonight and still lost by 18. Damn, did the Celtics kill us in the 2nd. Geez......

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,901
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    We won 3 outta 4 quarters tonight and still lost by 18. Damn, did the Celtics kill us in the 2nd. Geez......
    2nd Quarter was the Boston Celtics vs. Reno Bighorns

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •