Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I want everyone but Robinson Isaiah Jimmer Tyreke & Cousins gone. Thompson gone cause he could bring something back. I'm just not ready to give up on Evans yet. Maybe I should be though.

vCash
    KEITH SMART just said, "Well, I think we played a pretty good game".....K. Smart

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
    I want everyone but Robinson Isaiah Jimmer Tyreke & Cousins gone. Thompson gone cause he could bring something back. I'm just not ready to give up on Evans yet. Maybe I should be though.
    I think we need to keep Tyreke. His shot is much improved, his defense is good, and he's versatile. He's probably going to get Derozan money, but I think he's going to earn it.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    KEITH SMART just said, "Well, I think we played a pretty good game".....K. Smart
    For the first 12 minutes maybe.
    #3in5

<3

Andrew Luck - T.Y. Hilton/Andre Johnson/Donte Moncrief/Phillip Dorsett/Duron Carter - Frank Gore/Boom Herron - Dwayne Allen/Coby Fleener
    “When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

vCash
    We won 3 outta 4 quarters tonight and still lost by 18. Damn, did the Celtics kill us in the 2nd. Geez......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    We won 3 outta 4 quarters tonight and still lost by 18. Damn, did the Celtics kill us in the 2nd. Geez......
    2nd Quarter was the Boston Celtics vs. Reno Bighorns

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123