Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Isaiah Thomas just had on of the best PG games of the 2013 nba season, hitting a clutch shot against John Wall as well as going for 22/7 and doesn't get any recognition. Why? because he's a manlet. Being 5'8 nobody puts him in top 10 pg conversations yet he's been carrying the kings with his hustle and heart game in game out. If Isaiah was 6'1 he would easily have higher trade value, would easily be more desirable by other teams posters on psd yet he just gets thrown away like trash despite his incredible performances. Sure his averages aren't high, but when you have 3 decent pgs on your team(5 including salmons and tyreke) he won't be playing a lot of minutes, but when he gets a lot of minutes he almost always plays at an elite level.

So my question to you is this: Why is the nba and nba fans racist against short players? Despite their high level of play they do not get the same appraise or applause, this has to end, now.
    Wow sexy pic....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    my sister has bigger arms than you
    Your sister is a man then, never understood people hating on people cuz they skinny or toned lol, I'm like the same body shape too, girls don't like dudes who look like they on Steroids.

vCash
    Judging by the op avatar, I can tell he's a REAL fan of Thomas

Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    my sister has bigger arms than you
    Does she have a d***?

vCash
    Yes, nobody from the Kings gets the respect they deserve. They should have 6 players in the All-Star Game and have a Top 10 player in every position. It's no wonder they are in 1st place in the West.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post

Sadly, Salmons is leading the Kings in assists. He's been playing pretty well for us (at least compared to last year...)

Anyway, Isaiah hasn't earned respect. He's wildly inconsistent and looks for his shot a little too much (which would be fine if he was taking better shots). I don't really hold the bad performances against him considering the complete lack of structure the team has (he's intelligent and would likely thrive with some structure and consistency in minutes), but having a few good games isn't enough to act like he's being majorly disrespected.
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

vCash
    Isaiah Thomas just had on of the best PG games of the 2013 nba season, hitting a clutch shot against John Wall as well as going for 22/7 and doesn't get any recognition. Why? because he's a manlet. Being 5'8 nobody puts him in top 10 pg conversations yet he's been carrying the kings with his hustle and heart game in game out. If Isaiah was 6'1 he would easily have higher trade value, would easily be more desirable by other teams posters on psd yet he just gets thrown away like trash despite his incredible performances. Sure his averages aren't high, but when you have 3 decent pgs on your team(5 including salmons and tyreke) he won't be playing a lot of minutes, but when he gets a lot of minutes he almost always plays at an elite level.

So my question to you is this: Why is the nba and nba fans racist against short players? Despite their high level of play they do not get the same appraise or applause, this has to end, now.
    Um, because the object of everyone's affection is 10 feet in the air? Stupid-@$$ questions on here.. SMH.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

vCash
    CED overrating kings players once again if DMC Evans and Thomas where as good as he thinks they are the kings would be contenders

2012 allstar

vCash
    Iverson got respect though

Grizz: 47-32 Titans: 7-9 UK BBall: 29-11 APSU BBall: 12-18
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash

Hahahaha that's just all types of stupid right there

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123