Cmon lets finish strong.....no mental breakdowns.
Great job tonight isles really kicked our assess tonight. No heart or emotion from pens got out worked and hustled bad. Hell on a horrible cheap hit no pens even reacted
Islander forwards have been blocking a lot of passes and shots so far this season.
Grabner has played spectacular on the PK.
Grabner has played spectacualr overall
New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!
Shame....Nabby deserved a shut out tonight!
Great game! Defense in general played well tonight, special teams played well tonight, especially the PK unit killing that 5 minute major allowing only 1 shot on goal. Yep, Nabby deserved the shutout. This was a successful road trip already, and Isles can make it even better with some retribution against the NJD....
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Bruins won 2 - 1, unfortunately the Rangers beat the Flyers and Joensuu is out 5 - 7 weeks (heres link http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2013/1/2...-injury-update)
Standings in the Atlantic as of right now:
1. Devils, 8 points (hopefully that will change Thursday when we play them and take first)
2. Rangers, 8 points (If Callahan is out that will certaintly leave a blow for there 2nd line or whatever line he plays on)
3. Islanders, 7 points (great win tonight, gotta keep it rolling for our rematch against the Devils)
4. Penguins, 6 points (ahaha, still no win at home hope it stays that way)
5. Flyers, 4 points (They are falling out of contention early, we gotta keep on winning and they need to keep on losing)
Also, what was good out of tonights game was we got more scoring out of our 1st line, you gotta love that. They better come ready this time vs the Devils.
It's a huge game for us Thursday vs the Devils... If we win, and the Rangers somehow lose to the Pens we will be first in the Atlantic. That would be a pretty sight to see this early on.