Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder-Sooner View Post
    Yes.
    Got it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLakerz Rulz View Post
    Got it.
    That really did just go over your head didn't it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Were we watching the same game?
    We were up basically the whole game by 12+ points
    so what? the Hornets brought it down to 1 and got very fortunate they're just not that good. Any other team would have easily taken this win from us. The Lakers are 5 games below .500 for a reason - games like this.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    That really did just go over your head didn't it?
    Yes :-)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    so what? the Hornets brought it down to 1 and got very fortunate the Hornets are just not that good. Any other team would have easily taken this win from us.
    You said it yourself any other team, but the lakers knew who were were playing they got lazy at the end if this would've been against an elite team you can bet your *** the lakers don't get lazy at the end, to say we didn't deserve this win is ludicrous but anyways I'm not gonna argue with you we are both laker fans and we should be happy we won!

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLakerz Rulz View Post
    Yes :-)
    That's what I expected you to say.

vCash
    You said it yourself any other team, but the lakers knew who were were playing they got lazy at the end if this would've been against an elite team you can bet your *** the lakers don't get lazy at the end, to say we didn't deserve this win is ludicrous but anyways I'm not gonna argue with you we are both laker fans and we should be happy we won!
    If this was against an elite team the Lakers would not have dominated. So they would have been down 10+ (like it's happened all season) or they would have played hard only to lose it in the end.

This was the Hornets. Obviously the tables were turned here as opposed to them playing an elite team.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Ask me if I care?
    Do you care?

vCash
    The problem is that there is no room to be lazy now. Regardless it wasn't so much laziness as it is the fact that some of them simply cannot play defense.

vCash
    No just the average intelligence level of the average Lakers fan is what's bad.
    I would say that about your fan base but I can only count 2 of you.

So far 1/2 know the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post

Is saying the Thunder has a small fanbase an insult? Did I miss something?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post

Lol

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    lakers fans attacking everyone in thread love it good show
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Is saying the Thunder has a small fanbase an insult? Did I miss something?
    Clippers also have a small fan base, guess that's the new formula!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    so what? the Hornets brought it down to 1 and got very fortunate they're just not that good. Any other team would have easily taken this win from us. The Lakers are 5 games below .500 for a reason - games like this.
    I think your way under valuing what the hornets have achieved since getting Gordon back. Beat Memphis an San Antonio are two teams the lakers haven't been able to beat. They've been pushing teams to the last minute. It was a well played game by the lakers. They just let up a few minutes to soon. These are the things the lakers need to happen to push this gelling process even further. Be happy in the way the team played as a whole. Closing games is something they'll need to continue to work on, but is something I believe will be a strength come seasons end. Now do this on the road.... Bad news... Tomorrow will be telling.

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast