Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 638
  1. #151
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,318
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    very close. hornets were on a 24-4 run until the refs basically said no, new orleans is not winning this game.
    Lol blame it on the refs troll, they(pelicans)were getting tons of calls in the 4th! And I wouldn't be talking about reffing, because besides okc your team gets the most calls!

    Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    La Habra, CA
    Posts
    15,595
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    First you say they didn't deserve to win


    Now you say they dominated.

    anyways, looking forward to our next matchup with you guys.
    Yea, cuz I was totally serious right?
    Last edited by Lakers + Giants; 01-30-2013 at 01:09 AM.

  3. 01-30-2013, 01:08 AM
    Reason
    insults

  4. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West Covina CA
    Posts
    16,578
    vCash
    1631
    I have to say I enjoyed reading the last couple pages of this thread!

  5. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    227
    vCash
    1500
    Did anybody see the end of the Dallas/Portland game?

  6. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28,713
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Your kidding right?
    They dominated the pelicans the whole game the game was never in doubt! They just relaxed at the end
    .. right.


    Free As Seagull.

  7. #156
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    La Habra, CA
    Posts
    15,595
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I have to say I enjoyed reading the last couple pages of this thread!

  8. #157
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    227
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    You got a brown spot on your nose.

    Justin being a clear thinking heat fan??

    AHAHAHAAHA
    HAHAHA! At least I'm not a Lakers fan.

  9. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    La Habra, CA
    Posts
    15,595
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder-Sooner View Post
    HAHAHA! At least I'm not a Lakers fan.
    Right, we have it so bad being bad for 1 year out of 20.

    It's so frustrating being a contender and winning consistently. So annoying!

  10. #159
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,318
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    .. right.
    Were we watching the same game?
    We were up basically the whole game by 12+ points

    Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

  11. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    227
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    Right, we have it so bad being bad for 1 year out of 20.
    No just the average intelligence level of the average Lakers fan is what's bad.

  12. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,161
    vCash
    5471
    Hey lovemeorhateme. I find you insignificant
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. 01-30-2013, 01:19 AM

  14. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,586
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder-Sooner View Post
    No just the average intelligence level of the average Lakers fan is what's bad.
    And this is based on what, a couple of posters on PSD (keeping in mind there are a lot more Laker fans posting on here compared to fans of other teams)?

  15. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    227
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLakerz Rulz View Post
    And this is based on what, a couple of posters on PSD (keeping in mind there are a lot more Laker fans posting on here compared to fans of other teams)?
    Yes.

  16. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    227
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLakerz Rulz View Post
    And this is based on what, a couple of posters on PSD (keeping in mind there are a lot more Laker fans posting on here compared to fans of other teams)?
    Yes.

  17. #165
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,318
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Hey lovemeorhateme. I find you insignificant
    Ask me if I care?

    Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •