Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3645 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 26453145354535953635364336443645364636473655369537454145 ... LastLast
Results 54,661 to 54,675 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

**** we didn't deserve that game outside of Emery. Terrible game but I'll ****ing take it

Emery is my hero.

**** yeah!!! Number 1 star Emery

Procrastination is like masturbation. They're both fun until you realize your only ******* yourself!!!!

What a back and forth game. Hawks look bad whole game and then look like they might win early in the 3rd.
    Then looks like OT with 5 minutes
    Then Flames win with a minute
    OT with 3 seconds!!!
    Shoot out?!?!?
    Kaner, Emery save Win!!!

Rayzer!!! Haven't heard that nick name.

47 shots on goal for Calgary. Wow.

Hawks stole those 2 points, but good teams will find ways to do that. Awesome effort by Emery considering how his last start went and the time between them. Hawks will definitely need to be sharper to have a shot Tuesday in San Jose
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Signed for the next four seasons after this one at $5.9 million. This summer the Hawks will have only a little over $4 million in cap space and 18 players under contract. Leddy will be due. Stalberg, Mayers, Bickell, Rozsival, and Emery will be unrestricted.

Hawks have a lot of roster tinkering coming in the very near future. Olesz, Frolik, Oduya, and Sharp are the four worst contracts on the team. Could be time to deal Sharp for some fresh young faces. He's got value. Oduya to whomever is willing to take him. Buyout Olesz and find a dumpster for Frolik.
    He is a MAJOR part of our PK
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    I dont think so. If it were up to me, Id keep Sharp and trade Bolland.
    Although I think all this talk about trading anyone right now is far-fetched, I wouldn't trade Bolland over Sharp. Sharp makes nearly twice what Bolland makes and Bolland plays a premium position where the Hawks are already extremely thin at. Sharp could be replaced asap but Bolland could not.

Have to think that Olesz and Montador will be bought out after this year. That will free up some space.

I still think that the Blackhawks should trade Stalberg this year just because the contract he will be signing (or looking to sign) won't be worth it to the Blackhawks. Just think that he is the type of player that someone is going to overpay for based on speed/potential. I'm a fan...but I'm afraid of the price he will command and it doesn't make sense when the Blackhawks can plug in guys like Carcillo/Saad/Kruger for cheap in the top 6 because of the dominant 4 guys they have.

Sharp has played terrible so far this year but I think they hold on to him.

Bolland is hopeful for Tuesday's game according to Coach Q.

Sharp has been brutal this season, that being said - he will get his points. He's going to turn that corner and will be a solid contributor. Its just a matter of time. He's an asset to the team. Like Boom said, I'd dump Stalberg when his value gets higher right before the trade deadline.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

So exciting how Emery shows these signs of pure brilliance, and wow did he do it on Saturday.

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy game, Sharks are hot as hell right now.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

good article on hockeybuzz about whom the hawks should pursue.. he threw out the names, Kopecky, Ward, Brouwer amongst some others. i wouldnt be opposed.
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    good article on hockeybuzz about whom the hawks should pursue.. he threw out the names, Kopecky, Ward, Brouwer amongst some others. i wouldnt be opposed.
    He also mentioned David Clarkson and James van Riemsdyk (although the cost for the latter would most likely be really high. We need one more center that can win faceoffs and a player that can stand in front of the goalie and score garbage goals. A guy like Ryan Smyth would've been perfect.