vCash
    Luongo with the save

Well at least we get a point again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    Other than Toews and Kane, we aren't good at shootouts
    I'd rather see Frolik than Sharp.

vCash
    What happened? I closed my eyes. Who won?

See you next time

vCash
    Is Leddy seriously our 4th best option there? Also, anyone else think Bickell and Sharp have been less than underwhelming this year. I've watched about half the games and haven't seen anything out of either of them.

vCash
    Sharp on the SO really. Then leddy why not Saad. Bad call Q

vCash
    Not the best effort by the Hawks tonight. Probably didn't deserve to win. Saad was great and so was Hossa defensively. The 2nd line was out of shorts. Way to many turnovers at the blue line. I'd say we should break that line up, but I bet Bolland is out for a bit so that's probably coming anyways. I'd put Kruger at 2 C. Sharp has to get it together.
    Last edited by b1e9a8r5s; 02-02-2013 at 12:50 AM.

vCash
    Why Leddy? Oh well we need to score in regulation. Tough to win shoot outs on the road.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jack the ripper View Post
    i'd rather see frolik than sharp.
    I don't disagree. I would have gone Saad.

vCash
    Well...yet another important point. Would have been nice to get the two but still a big one.

Thought the defense played really well. Keith showed nice patience in the offensive zone and speed in the defensive. Seabrook had some nice blocks. Crawford also played really well tonight.

Thought the 2nd and 3rd lines looked pretty poor for the majority of the game. Way too many blueline turnovers and lazy play. My guess is that Bolland will be out for atleast tomorrow, so I'm thinking Kruger will get a shot there. Bolland has really faded off since the first couple of games. Thought Sharp/Shaw looked terrible for the most part tonight.

First line - Saad played his best game as a Blackhawk yet. Was creating a lot of opportunities and using some nice speed. Very shifty.
    Fourth line - Frolik/Kruger both played very well tonight. Total effort by both of them.

Faceoffs were good tonight with Toews/Kruger leading the way. Blueline turnovers is what hurt the team along with no PP conversions.

Big game versus a struggling Calgary team tomorrow night. Would be nice to put up some goals and get out of there before OT.

vCash
    tom04041 I still can't figure out why the coaching staff has not told Bickell to be a physical force out on the ice. Sit him when he doesnt. Anyone else notice Stalbergs lack of speed compared to last year.

vCash
    Anyone interested in seeing a Mayers Bollig shaw line versus Calgary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Krivokrasov View Post
    IF (I say IF because I don't know, but would probably expect it) Bolland is out, then Mayers will most likely be in. I doubt the Blackhawks call up anyone in time and Mayers is the only guy on the bench right now. Could happen but I think it will be Bollig/Mayers/Frolik probably.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    He's been shaky so far this year.
    He makes lazy plays like throwing pucks back towards the net in our zone or turnovers near the blue line. But tonight he coasted by the net on that one Luongo rebound and just sort of flailed at the puck on his way by?? How about stopping and shooting it Seabs?? Maybe that block he made in the 1st was affecting him all game who knows??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Krivokrasov View Post
    Anything to keep Shaw off of the 2nd line. The guy is a rally killer in the offensive zone. Less hockey sense than Stalberg.

vCash
    Kill the Flames. Please, and thank you.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast