Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Sweet! just saw on TSN that we won.

vCash
    Dion's ice time was 27:43 and Kostka had 24 minutes.

vCash
    i guess dion wasn't a minus tonight? lavy would have posted that by now anyway

vCash
    What the **** we won? Dammit.

vCash
    Best game of the season for Franson by far.

vCash
    and frattin...sickist goal on miller by a leaf...i think i said that already but it needs to be said again

vCash
    Frattin is such a beauty. Probably our most under-the-radar player.

vCash
    I had to work till midnight tonight and lemme tell ya, It's pretty hard to avoid not knowing what the score was before I got home. Then, of course, Leafs tv, as usual, doesn't have the repeat of the game in HD. What is that channel good for? they're ****ing useless over there.

vCash
    ^That sig is amazing.

Good win from the boys yesterday. Really outplayed Buffalo again. Putting in 4 against Miller isn't a joke either.

vCash
    I watched a bit of the game again early this morning on PVR and Cody Franson deserves credit for his game last night. Don't take the goal into account and still his game was great. He was physical for a change and positioned himself very well to keep from gettin burned due to his slowness. Played a real smart game. Figured I'd throw the kid a bone since he deserves it. Hopefully he can stay in the line up and build some momemtum.

vCash
    Kadri doesn't get credited enough either. He was really good again and his assist was practically a goal lol with that killer wrister

vCash
    Kadri's been our most dangerous forward so far. Definitly our best on the offensive side of things. He's dumping pucks in now instead of trying to walk around guys when he can't. He doesn't toe drag 215757 times a game anymore and he looks good in the middle. Dallas Eakins did an amazing friggin job with that kid. Ron Wilson and Brian Burke were idiots with that kid. I can remember last year he was called up twice. First time he was called up Ron Wilson said he was up here because the team needed offence not because he deserved it. The second time Burke said he was called up because they had no other options. I mean how is the kid supposed to react to that? Even if that's how you feel don't go spew it on national TV. The media eats our own here without any help from management/coaching. Even this year in an early interview Kadri said that he felt alot of the stuff that was being said about him by the old regime was completely unnecessary and he was right. He should of been up here last year IMO.

Never understood why Burke and Wilson were so quick to kick their most talented prospect in the nads. But then again here we are a year later and both those idiots are fired so yeah..

vCash
    stuck using my desktop till i can use the internet on my laptop but better than nothing anyways great game last night they didnt seem all too rattled after the sabre goals they just kept on pushing which is a good sign

vCash
    Looks good on Miller. Finally a win over that drowned rat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    ^That sig is amazing.
    The worst part about this sig is that it's from last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    I watched a bit of the game again early this morning on PVR and Cody Franson deserves credit for his game last night. Don't take the goal into account and still his game was great. He was physical for a change and positioned himself very well to keep from gettin burned due to his slowness. Played a real smart game. Figured I'd throw the kid a bone since he deserves it. Hopefully he can stay in the line up and build some momemtum.
    Possibly Fransons best game as a Leaf. He didn't **** the bed in his own end and he FINALLY used that great shot. If he's getting third paring minutes, that's fine, but Franson has a bullet and should be on every single PP. Franson on the left, Dion on the right. The opposition has to respect one-timers from both guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    Kadri doesn't get credited enough either. He was really good again and his assist was practically a goal lol with that killer wrister
    He really has been impressive. I'm glad the kid finally got a chance. Such a different feeling under Wilson where the guy practically put a dunce cap on Nazem the entire time he coached here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234