Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    I love Kyrie but he hasn't reached his prime. Prime AI was unguardable
    that x100

i hate most AI threads that pop up in here but this isnt a bad one. Irving only played in one of the Sixers games earlier in the year and he showed some sick handles even though Jrue (and ET) locked him down.
    Last edited by 2-ONE-5; 01-29-2013 at 06:06 PM.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 57 Yards: 921 TD: 9

vCash
    Current Kyrie would get obliterated by Prime Iverson, hands down. Too much speed and quickness, body control, ball control, you name it.

Now, Prime Kyrie we have yet to see.

vCash
    Iverson was an extremely smart basketball player. People forget about how effective he was at the end of games

and his knack for making big shots. 1 on 1 is a game of big shots.

Iverson hands down

she says go for the championship

vCash
    I'm guessing prime Kyrie could be one of the best point guards and 1 on 1 players ever... He's in his second year and is already putting up numbers similar to AI's first season with Denver, but much more efficient and much more mature. At the moment I'm guessing Kyrie would probably lose to prime AI something like 10-7 in a 1v1, but prime Kyrie is most likely going to be absurdly good unless his career is ruined by injuries.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Prime AI was Chuck Norris before Chuck Norris became the Chuck Norris we know today, except Prime AI continues to be Chuck Norris even though he is no longer Prime AI. Except he has bad credit.

vCash
    I feel people underrate Iverson nowadays. He is crazy, but he still was a great player

vCash
    As good as Iverson was, check his FG%. He was a huge ballhogger and wasn't efficient until the latter of his career. As good as Irving is, I'm still giving the nod to Iverson. He's probably the best scoring PG ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    Prime AI was Chuck Norris before Chuck Norris became the Chuck Norris we know today, except Prime AI continues to be Chuck Norris even though he is no longer Prime AI. Except he has bad credit.
    Chuck Norris averaged ∞ points per game, shot ∞ percent from the field, and played ∞ minutes per game.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    As good as Iverson was, check his FG%. He was a huge ballhogger and wasn't efficient until the latter of his career. As good as Irving is, I'm still giving the nod to Iverson. He's probably the best scoring PG ever.
    Agreed, but I wouldn't base his FG% in a setting of a 1 on 1 match, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanspray View Post
    as good as iverson was, check his fg%. He was a huge ballhogger and wasn't efficient until the latter of his career. As good as irving is, i'm still giving the nod to iverson. He's probably the best scoring pg ever.
    *sg

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    His FG% looks ugly but I'm not sure how many on here really watched him very much early in his career, I'd never seen a player carry a team the way he did and the fact he was the smallest guy on the floor made it crazier. His fg% was so low because some of those rosters were just terrible and as low as those percentages were, he was actually pretty good considering how much he had to do for those teams.

Don't get me wrong, he was streaky, maybe one of the streakiest scorers ever, but he seemed to always rise for big moments.

vCash
    If you were AI, would you be giving the ball up so the likes of Eric Snow can take some shots?

vCash
    I was reading my A.I. book last year. In it said in high school (and/or college?) he was playing tough man-to-man defense against much bigger guys. Obviously Kyrie is different, but he might be a tough defender against Irving.

Clearly Iverson would win. Way to early for Irving to be considered up there.

vCash
    Iverson

vCash

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast