29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Take Te'o

15 51.72%
  • Take Next Best Player

14 48.28%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevolu View Post
    Yeah I think every1 is interested in Hunt. They need to get a pulse on the guy. Sheldon Richardson is the player I REALLY hope falls to GB in the first. Some Mocks have him going early teens and a few have him falling to the end of the first. He is nearly the ideal size and at 6'4'' 300 lbs has a bit more height than other DE's in GB. He is a complete player also.
    ~
    I like him as well his work outs at the combine are going to determine where Richardson goes. This draft where players go is strange as many projected players may fall off the table with more options for us at 26.

vCash
    If he is BPA yah.

I would argue greater needs but if he is still around and there isn't a DL, S, or a STUD OL on the board yet I would say definitely yes.

I think he was probably a little distracted over this whole ordeal that is going down. I thought I saw somthing that he found out that he was hoaxed around like the 8th of december, so IDK that's a lot for a kid that age to take in.

The lying about it or maybe not IDK, my point is like Norm stated I don't think this one game can tell the whole story. I mean the guy had 7 picks as a LB thats pretty outrageous.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    BTW was I the only person to see Te'o in the National Championship game. He was atrocious. He had numerous missed tackles and looked completely overwhelmed against the best team he has ever played and the biggest overall game. Not the kind of player I want.
    Bingo! It was very evident that he doesn't have NFL talent.

As for Hawk, he seems to be able to do what our other linebackers can't, stay on the field!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post

As for Hawk, he seems to be able to do what our other linebackers can't, stay on the field!
    He doesn't have NFL talent?!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Are you ****ING KIDDING ME?

He's going to start for someone DAY ONE. That's NFL talent bud.

This tops your "Reggie Bush is a bust" rant from yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post

So he shouldn't be drafted at all?

lol,I'm blessed youre not handling any moves for the packers
    Lacy 2013

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    I think its starting to set in that he left Aaron Rodgers for Christian Ponder ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MMando View Post
    So he shouldn't be drafted at all?

lol,I'm blessed youre not handling any moves for the packers
    Yeah that statement was WAY over the top. Jesus. Maybe he made more like he won't be a star or something but that was not how it was worded.

vCash
    Yeah he must not have talent because he had a bad gamelol.. There is not a single college or NFL player that does not have a bad game from time to time... None.................

vCash
    I don't care about the whole GF thing, what I do care about is I think Alec Ogletree from Georgia and Kevin Minter from LSU are both better ILB's so if we're picking an ILB, I would prefer either one of those over Manti.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYGBP View Post
    I don't care about the whole GF thing, what I do care about is I think Alec Ogletree from Georgia and Kevin Minter from LSU are both better ILB's so if we're picking an ILB, I would prefer either one of those over Manti.
    This I can agree with. I MIGHT fight you a bit on Minter but I haven't seen near as much Minter as I should before I start talking too much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    I voted don't take him, our ILB spot is pretty full.
    AJ Hawk, Desmond Bishop, DJ Smith, Brad Jones came on pretty well.
    i know allot of you guys dont like AJ but he has been one of our most consistent players.
    We have to many other needs to take him. IMO.
    Honest to Chr..., really? Did you watch Peterson run up and down the field three times against us? When healthy, and that's a big when, I'm not worried about him, that's it.
    NFC Here we come!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardi24 View Post
    ~
    Of the Packer players? I was not solely speaking about if the Packers drafting him nor do I know if any Packers that really have bad Characters or have driving cars while under the influence or have done anything including Walden who was arrested.
    ~
    My point is if this really was all about this kid making a bad judgment and lying and not wanting to admit he was duped by a man then as A PR stand point and what they get paid then deal with it because if he is worth it then no team should turn there back. That was my point.
    ~
    I've never really watched the Kid play I have no clue if he is good bad or in the middle... All I know is from public relations and if you good at your job then it is amazing on how fast others completely forget about what a person has done.. Hell put him in Green Bay and his first rock solid game and a couple of Sacks and all of us Cheeseheads just forgot))) The power of a few beers and a great game by a Player goes a long ways in Title Town...
    ~
    We gave Koren Robinson a one year chance.
    NFC Here we come!

vCash
    Yeah I never said He didn't have NFL talent I just said I thought he would top out to early and be a Hawk but maybe a bit better. I was going to mention Ogletree and Minter. I personally like both of them more. IDK why I just am not a big fan of Te'o in the first.

When people mention consistency with Hawk I don't see that as a good thing at all. He is consistent but not consistently good. More like average. He doesn't make splash plays, Plays slow and always makes a tackle 1 yard to late. I hate it honestly. I would MUCH rather have Jones on the field. I mean he completely outplayed Hawk this year.
    Mike Daniels #76- 2013 stats/2014 stats
    Games played - 17
    Sacks/Hits/Hurries - 2013 6.5/6/27 2014 -
    Tackles/Stops - 2013- 23/23 2014 - 5/5
    PFF Grade/Run defense/Pass Rush - 2013- 22.4/9.5/12 2014- 2.8/3.7/-1.0
    Run Stop %/Pass Rushing Productivity- 2013- 8.6/9.3 2014- 18.5/0
    PFF 3-4 DE position ranking overall grade - 6th 2014- 7th

vCash
    if he is the best player available take him. i frimly beleive BPA is what builds winning teams.

that beign said i doubt he's there when we pick
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

14. 01-30-2013, 01:22 PM
    Reason
    dupe posts

vCash
    Yeah I think every1 is interested in Hunt. They need to get a pulse on the guy. Sheldon Richardson is the player I REALLY hope falls to GB in the first. Some Mocks have him going early teens and a few have him falling to the end of the first. He is nearly the ideal size and at 6'4'' 300 lbs has a bit more height than other DE's in GB. He is a complete player also.
    You and me both man. This is the guy I want for our defense. He's a solid guy who gives a ton of effort.

vCash
    Here's my read on Teo. I think he was vastly over-rated by the media. He shouldn't have been a Heisman candidate. But that doesn't mean he can't be a good pro. I look at his game and I see that he offers something that we don't have. He is a linebacker with the speed to run sideline to sideline. He is much better in coverage than any ILB that we have. I don't think he's ever going to be a guy who is making a ton of plays in the backfield. I also think he might be a good guy to have in a league with a mobile qb since he will probably be a good guy to have spy. So I guess you'll be disappointed if you take him and expect Patrick Willis, but I think he'd be a nice compliment to Bishop, so I'd probably take him.

You can take this with a grain of salt. I've never really specifically watched him on tape, but I watched a fair amount of ND games and that's basically what I've observed.
    Last edited by crewfan13; 01-30-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast