Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Dallas at Portland

at

Damian Lillard vs O.J. Mayo

vCash
    Let hope this one goes better then early season meeting where Mayo and company eviscerated us in the 4th.

vCash
    Yeah, Portland needs to pick up every home victory they can. Portland is close to breaking through and becoming more consistent, but it may take an off-season of improving the bench and more development from Lillard/Meyers to get to that point. These are the types of games that Portland has dropped, and they can't do that if they want to make a push for the playoffs.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Our first quarters last several games have drastically improved. Now if could get 3rd to improve and we would start blowing teams out.

vCash
    why did Myers not play much tonight? injury?

vCash
    we pulled that one out of our ***

awesome

vCash
    wtf...

vCash
    I admit, we were down nearly 20 and I wrote us off. Then keeping track of the 4th we keep inching closer and closer. Amazing effort, just wish we had not needed it. Had a good 1st quarter again from a standpoint of offense coming out and keeping/exceeding pace. However 2nd and 3rd quarters were completely horrendous. We beat Indy by 20 because we attacked the basket. We took smarter shots. This one looking at box score and games since that we have really strayed and are having to fight back again. Indy game showed us how to win and yet we are doing nothing to duplicate it.

vCash
    Okay, so this is pretty funny. I heard the score on the radio on my way home and they said Dallas won 106-104, but I decided to watch the game anyway (I recorded it). After Portland got the ball with like 2 seconds left I was wondering how in the hell Dallas won in regulation with that score, and then LMA knocks down the shot. I feel pretty lucky because I was genuinely shocked after hearing CBS Radio incorrectly report the score

Also, LMA was so clutch at the end. Good to see since Blazer fans have been pretty rough on him about his late-game playing. The criticism of his free throw shooting in crunch time is totally warranted though.

Go Blazers!
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    haha that's awesome. And aldridge has had struggles with efficiency compared to last year. But lot of people
    dont talk about his improved rebounding and blocks.

vCash
    Did people not realize he has been playing with a sore wrist? much like batum you can see where it has affected his shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel View Post
    Did people not realize he has been playing with a sore wrist? much like batum you can see where it has affected his shot.
    I saw, game before Pacers game I mentioned it during the game while watching. He kept looking just wrong, was clearly a big problem. Still no excuse for the embarrassing flopping he was doing in that game (one before Pacers game). Looked like a 7 foot Bayless in his rookie year how anytime another player touched him he flung ball up and started flailing around looking for call.