Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who finishes 2 and 3 behind Heat?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bulls

18 36.73%
  • Knicks

28 57.14%
  • Pacers

2 4.08%
  • Hawks

1 2.04%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Who earns 2nd playoff spot behind Heat?

I guess we can assume the Heat will grab the top spot in the east. Who gets 2 and 3? And will it matter??

vCash
    Ill go with my Pacers...If not them, then the Knicks...

vCash
    Bulls, although pacers and nets have a good chance too.

vCash
    Heat will earn the 2nd playoff spot in the East.

vCash
    1. Knicks
    2. Bulls (the return)
    3. Heat (unless they add a big who can guard the paint.)

vCash
    heat
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Bulls should and they are the only team who stands a chance to beat the Heat if Rose is healthy. Without Rose they will prob get bounced 1st round like last year

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    Bulls or Nets, although the Heat might drop to 2nd if they don't get their **** together.

vCash
    It's not a foregone conclusion that the Heat will have the # 1 spot. You say it as if they have this huge lead

Any of those top 4 teams are all capable of getting that #1 seed.

vCash
    Knicks and Bulls both have defensive centers (Chandler and Noah) with scorers (Melo/STAT and D-Rose/Boozer) along with a defensive coach (Although Thibs is much more proven imo than Woody). The difference between them is that the Knicks tend to go more for the ball movement with outside shots while the Bulls focus on the core basics with easier shots. Seeing as the Heat have superb perimeter defenders in LeBron and Battier, it's a bit tougher matchup for the Knicks to get those open threes whereas the Bulls can grind to the basket with their more physical play. While I still believe the Knicks are going to land the #2 seed, I think if any Eastern team, the Bulls have the better chance against the Heat in a 7 game series if D-Rose can make it back into game shape. I don't want to overhype him, but he's an integral part of their offense because without him, it just puts way too much stress on players like Luol Deng.

I'm calling Knicks/Bulls 2/3 seed and Nets/Pacers 4/5 seed. Boston follows up after that and Hawks at 7th. 8th I'm thinking Milwaukee or Philly because the rest of the Eastern Conference doesn't look too good right now.

vCash
    Heat
    Knicks
    Bulls
    Pacers
    Nets
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Knicks took a dump on the Heat this season so ill say we have a chance at the 1 seed. I dont really care what seed we have as long as our players are healthy.

vCash
    The Nets should be on this poll.

I think it's a tossup between NYK, CHI and BK. Gun to my head: 1. MIA 2. BK 3. CHI 4. NYK 5. IND

vCash
    I think the Knicks will be the 2nd seed. And the Bulls will be 3rd.

I'm not sure at this point who has the best chance at beating the Heat in a series. Melo has proven that he'll dominate Battier, and Spolestra will look to go with Battier on him first and Lebron 2nd. I like the depth the Knicks have and could cause problems for the Heat on the boards. And, I think Stat is the X-factor because if he can make Bosh work defensively, I think the Knicks will do some damage in the series.

I like the ability of the Bulls to play physical against the Heat in the post. Boozer has got to have a better series against Bosh and Noah's energy will be very important to set the tone for the team. The Bulls have got to find another wing player who can beat people off the dribble and create his own shot because I'm sure the Heat will start the series out like they ended it against the Bulls last year and trap Rose as soon as he gets past half court. That and Lebron guarding him was the key for stopping Rose. If they meet this year, the Bulls have to take advantage of other areas and not look for Rose to bail them out.

vCash
    Da Bulls
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast