Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Losoway View Post
    why would he go to cleveland were they are going to put more wear and damage on his already fragile knees

he can go to the miami heat be a bruiser in the paint for limited mins a game. win a few championships make some money and retire . sounds like a good plan to me
    Wouldn't that wear his knees even worse?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    Phoenix should be his first option. Especially with Oneal out.
    Why is oneal out?

vCash
    heat should sign him, but only use him the week before the playoffs and in the playoffs. that way he has time to get back in to the nba pace, and is guaranteed to make an impact in the playoffs barring he stays injury free, which isnt even given for one week

vCash
    He will take money. Money>chabce at a championship for a player that doesn't know if he I healthy enough to stay in the nba
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    It's a shame he's not going to Phoenix.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_color_finn View Post
    You keep saying he's gonna make the "smarter choice," have you not read what I and others have posted. He would be smarter to go to Cleveland because of the financial aspect. You need to take off your homer glasses and stop thinking that every player in the NBA wants to take less to get a chance at a ring with the Heat, you're delusional!

I never said he would go to the Cavs because of the emotional aspect, I merely mentioned his ties to Ohio and OSU, he's been working out and recovering in Columbus...it comes down to money and that's why he will choose the Cavs...you want to make the argument for him to go to the Cavs about emotional ties, and then bring up LeBron leaving to negate that, but that's not what the argument is about, it comes down to money and the Cavs can offer more, get over it!
    The thing you fail to realize is that playing for Miami, winning a ring, and being a good player is worth more than the 4million that Cleveland is offering him. If he wins a ring and plays well, then his endorsements will probably eclipse 10mill in a year. On Cleveland, not making the playoffs every year, your not going to get much for endorsements. So I believe winning a ring in Cleveland and playing well winning that ring will bring him more money than a 4million dollar contract in Cleveland. So going to Miami is actually the smarter thing to do. If he aspires for greatness like all basketball players should, and can see the big picture, then Miami is the place. And if any of what I said is true, then Pat will let him know this and hell be a lock to go to Miami.

vCash
    His signing would be geared towards the future in Miami's case. Though he won't get the money right now I do think Riley will devise a plan to free up money. I think Bosh will be the odd man out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    It's a shame he's not going to Phoenix.
    I agree. Their training staff would be the ideal match for him.

vCash
    Good luck running with LBJ and wade.

But it could work, who knows...

vCash
    I'd love to have him on board obviously, but I too think it's smarter for him to go to CLE for the guaranteed $$$ they might throw his way, especially with the injury risk. A healthy Oden would be quite ideal for Miami, but again, there's a risk and should he get hurt at any point during any tenure here, he'd have missed out on a lot of money had he gone the other route. It's an interesting choice if you're Oden, but I know if I were in his shoes I'd head to Cleveland.

vCash
    People don't understand that it's not about the money. Greg Oden just wants to make an impact. He stated that in an interview. Even though Oden is always injured, he can seriously play easy minutes for Miami. If utilized well, he can make a huge impact for 15 minutes. A couple of blocks, rebounds, and easy dunks. He had serious potential and one of the highest EFF rating during his time.

vCash
    Honestly, I won't be the slightest excited about Oden until he shows his injuries are behind him. 7 footers with chronic knee/leg problems usually don't get stronger.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Honestly, I won't be the slightest excited about Oden until he shows his injuries are behind him. 7 footers with chronic knee/leg problems usually don't get stronger.
    if he can give them 15-20 minutes a game of good rebounding and defense he can be a major factor for Miami

vCash
    Actually I looked up his salaries and interesting thing he already made 23 millions over the years in the NBA, not including endorsements, so maybe there is a chance he would take a championship chance over money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber37:25249245
    He should go to CLE. IN Miami there's too much pressure right now, especially for a guy that should be taking it easy.
    On the Cavs, he's got a nice chance to show what he can do, and if it works out, He and Kyrie would be a great together.
    I agree. I love the idea of him working with varejeo also.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast