Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You guys crack me up! It's not about being a homer. You guys are saying that its better that he goes to Cleveland because they are not going to ask him to do much and not have any pressure? Yeah, lets pay the guy 4mil to sit on the bench and not ask much from him and have a loosing season. Also have the rep of coming back to the NBA after titled as a bust and now titled as another player just wanting to play for money. NO one wants to be known for that! Miami would be the best choice because he won't be ASKED for much and no pressure from him because we have the big 3 to take all that pressure. NOW! I'm not he will choose Miami but he should in order to resurrect his career. A prime example is B. Roy history of injuries but no contender wanted him but minny took their chances with him and he took what he could just to come back to the NBA. Now, you tell me if he had a choice between minny and Miami you think he would of chosen minny?
    FEAR US!!!

vCash
    I can see Gilbert paying him 4 mil to do nothing just Miami can't get him.

vCash
    If he's not going to phx then it doesn't matter cuz he'll be hurt all year anyways.

That's what we celebrate with, not with bubble machines...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Like betting on sports? Sign up now!

https://www.bovada.lv/welcome/P1BF89...tcmpid=rafcopy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_color_finn View Post
    No, kntresistheheat is ridiculous, the others have been reasonable...this fool is talking about Oden's legacy ahahah, last I checked you have to play the game first before worrying about a legacy, I'll bet hes a 15 year old that plays a lot of NBA2K13 and already has Oden on his Heat roster lol...a guy like Oden doesnt care about rings, he would kill to play an injury free 30 games and wants to make some money in case his career comes to a final close, $4 million dollars can at least delay the McDonald's burger flipping for a few
    years
    Trust me buddy, I wish I was 15 teen playing video games. I'm married with 3 kids and I know your the homer wishing that he goes to the cavs because your still hurt that lebron left and won a ring and nothing will make you feel better than Oden choosing the cavs than Miami.
    FEAR US!!!

vCash
    He should make "The Decision" so Dan Gilbert can be ***** slapped on national television again..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emman03 View Post
    in cleveland = more money more playing time more chance to re-injury less money to earn (short nba career)
    in miami = less money a decent playing time less chance of re-injury, more years to come more money to come, instant ring more endorsement not that much difficult job just to rebound and block shots

if you're oden where would you going to sign??? is it difficult to pick between that two teams??
    Thank you!
    FEAR US!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers23_06 View Post
    If he wants to stay healthy Miami is the best option. He would have to do less so his chances of getting injured are smaller. He could slowly work his way on court because Miami doesn't NEED him. Cle is in desperate need of a C now the Andy is out.
    And thank you!
    FEAR US!!!

vCash
    Not sure how Varejao's injury factors into it. It's not like Oden's playing this year, he's simply rehabbing. He's not playing again until next year.

vCash
    Heat are over the cap. Even signing him to vet minimum the luxury tax on that will still be a lot. Heat will have to break up the big 3 soon enough. Most likely Bosh is the first to go after this season.

vCash
    If he's smart, he'll go to Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    He should make "The Decision" so Dan Gilbert can be ***** slapped on national television again..
    Have fun losing your team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WITZ View Post
    Have fun losing your team
    You must not be up to date on what's going on if you think going to Seattle is a sure thing.. so I'll ignore your ignorance and not assume you're a dumbass

vCash
    It doesnt matter where he goes. Im not worried about a guy who hasnt played basketball in what would be 4 years!!!!

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Heat are over the cap. Even signing him to vet minimum the luxury tax on that will still be a lot. Heat will have to break up the big 3 soon enough. Most likely Bosh is the first to go after this season.
    That china man money says ... NO

If Pat wants Oden, he will not leave Miami with out being signed. Ray Ray wanted a couple of days to think before he signed with the HEAT, Pat said sure, let me get you a condo by the beach until your mind clear up.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    why would he go to cleveland were they are going to put more wear and damage on his already fragile knees

he can go to the miami heat be a bruiser in the paint for limited mins a game. win a few championships make some money and retire . sounds like a good plan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Westbrook is like a younger version of A.I. mixed w/ 23 yr. old Kobe.
    WELCOME TO PSD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast