Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 76
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,230
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    They need something, bosh is soft and will get exposed by the likes of Noah and Lopez in the playoffs. Could be a good signing cause they need a center badly. That's why I can see Bulls and nets alone knocking out the Heat because the lack of a center.

    Hopefully his glass knees holds up
    loool noah wont expose bosh
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    218
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    Your argument is weak. Lebron is from Ohio and he left didn't he? I think Oden is smarter than that, he knows that he is considered as a bust right now and I think he wants to go to a team that is not going to ask to much from him so he can extend his career and win multiple championships. Cleveland is no where near ready to contend, I think pat and lebron will convince him?
    Would it make financial sense for a player, who's career seemed over and could permanently end at any moment, to take less (nba minimum) and sign with Heat or go to Cleveland and make $4 million? He has to think about his future and life after basketball, $4 million is a lot of money, maybe not in terms of star NBA players, but to take less for a shot at a ring aint worth it, I would be surprised if he went to the Heat....MONEY TALKS!
    "What is dead may never die."

    Browns - Cavs - Indians - Buckeyes - Cardinals - Bills - Sabres

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,890
    vCash
    1503
    I think he goes to cle.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,280
    vCash
    1500
    He should go to CLE. IN Miami there's too much pressure right now, especially for a guy that should be taking it easy.
    On the Cavs, he's got a nice chance to show what he can do, and if it works out, He and Kyrie would be a great together.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miami,fl
    Posts
    5,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    I actually could see Oden going to Cleveland instead of Miami.
    Well, anybody can. It's the obvious choice because he's from there (I think?), he went to college there, and he currently lives there? I think he is going to put the emotional part of it to the side and make the smarter choice. Besides, I think Miami will eventually get rid of some of those contracts like (miller, Pitt, Haslem ect..) so they will probably offer more money in second year?
    FEAR US!!!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miami,fl
    Posts
    5,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber37 View Post
    He should go to CLE. IN Miami there's too much pressure right now, especially for a guy that should be taking it easy.
    On the Cavs, he's got a nice chance to show what he can do, and if it works out, He and Kyrie would be a great together.
    The only one with pressure is lebron, wade, and bosh.
    FEAR US!!!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,828
    vCash
    1500
    People forget that he's still married to that beached whale that has beached herself on Miami Beach, along with her skanky sisters. I don't think she'll wanna move to Cleveland.


    Edit: Nevermind it's Greg Oden, not Lamar Odom.
    Last edited by Big Zo; 01-29-2013 at 02:48 PM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,759
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    Well, anybody can. It's the obvious choice because he's from there (I think?), he went to college there, and he currently lives there? I think he is going to put the emotional part of it to the side and make the smarter choice. Besides, I think Miami will eventually get rid of some of those contracts like (miller, Pitt, Haslem ect..) so they will probably offer more money in second year?
    Well how exactly is Miami the smarter choice?
    If Rings are what he solely wants than yeah it makes sense to go to Miami.
    If just playing basketball and having no pressure of producing are what he wants Cleveland is the obvious route. I see Cleveland being what he wants more as of now.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    218
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    Well, anybody can. It's the obvious choice because he's from there (I think?), he went to college there, and he currently lives there? I think he is going to put the emotional part of it to the side and make the smarter choice. Besides, I think Miami will eventually get rid of some of those contracts like (miller, Pitt, Haslem ect..) so they will probably offer more money in second year?
    You keep saying he's gonna make the "smarter choice," have you not read what I and others have posted. He would be smarter to go to Cleveland because of the financial aspect. You need to take off your homer glasses and stop thinking that every player in the NBA wants to take less to get a chance at a ring with the Heat, you're delusional!

    I never said he would go to the Cavs because of the emotional aspect, I merely mentioned his ties to Ohio and OSU, he's been working out and recovering in Columbus...it comes down to money and that's why he will choose the Cavs...you want to make the argument for him to go to the Cavs about emotional ties, and then bring up LeBron leaving to negate that, but that's not what the argument is about, it comes down to money and the Cavs can offer more, get over it!
    "What is dead may never die."

    Browns - Cavs - Indians - Buckeyes - Cardinals - Bills - Sabres

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miami,fl
    Posts
    5,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_color_finn View Post
    Would it make financial sense for a player, who's career seemed over and could permanently end at any moment, to take less (nba minimum) and sign with Heat or go to Cleveland and make $4 million? He has to think about his future and life after basketball, $4 million is a lot of money, maybe not in terms of star NBA players, but to take less for a shot at a ring aint worth it, I would be surprised if he went to the Heat....MONEY TALKS!
    It all depends what type of player he is and what's important to him? Money vs legacy?
    FEAR US!!!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arco
    Posts
    4,853
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    It all depends what type of player he is and what's important to him? Money vs legacy?
    When you're as far down the totem poll as Greg Oden is currently, winning a championship isn't going to enhance his legacy, as he doesn't have one.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    541
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    It all depends what type of player he is and what's important to him? Money vs legacy?
    He hasn't even had a "career" yet and you're talking about his legacy

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,706
    vCash
    500
    Just think Oden could be in the next Uncle Drew commercial and he wouldn't even need age altering makeup.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    538
    vCash
    1500
    Some of you Heat fans are ridiculous.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    218
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    Some of you Heat fans are ridiculous.
    No, kntresistheheat is ridiculous, the others have been reasonable...this fool is talking about Oden's legacy ahahah, last I checked you have to play the game first before worrying about a legacy, I'll bet hes a 15 year old that plays a lot of NBA2K13 and already has Oden on his Heat roster lol...a guy like Oden doesnt care about rings, he would kill to play an injury free 30 games and wants to make some money in case his career comes to a final close, $4 million dollars can at least delay the McDonald's burger flipping for a few years
    "What is dead may never die."

    Browns - Cavs - Indians - Buckeyes - Cardinals - Bills - Sabres

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •