Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Heat and cavs favorites to land oden

CBS sports-The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Miami Heat have emerged as the leaders to land former No. 1 pick Greg Oden.
    The 7-foot Oden, who hasn't played since Dec. 5, 2009 due to multiple knee injuries, is hoping to take a visit down to Miami to meet with Pat Riley and the Heat in the next week, a source told CBSSports.com.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    CBS sports-The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Miami Heat have emerged as the leaders to land former No. 1 pick Greg Oden.
    The 7-foot Oden, who hasn't played since Dec. 5, 2009 due to multiple knee injuries, is hoping to take a visit down to Miami to meet with Pat Riley and the Heat in the next week, a source told CBSSports.com.

Cavs can give him more money and time to get ready, plus Cleveland is closer to his hometown and he went to Ohio State, Miami gives him a chance to win right away...my guess is Riley gives him the full court pressure but Bron pulls him aside and tells him "take your time, get ready, go to Cleveland and develop with Kyrie and I'll see you in 2014"
    "What is dead may never die."

Browns - Cavs - Indians - Buckeyes - Cardinals - Bills - Sabres

vCash
    They need something, bosh is soft and will get exposed by the likes of Noah and Lopez in the playoffs. Could be a good signing cause they need a center badly. That's why I can see Bulls and nets alone knocking out the Heat because the lack of a center.

Hopefully his glass knees holds up

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_color_finn View Post
    Cavs can give him more money and time to get ready, plus Cleveland is closer to his hometown and he went to Ohio State, Miami gives him a chance to win right away...my guess is Riley gives him the full court pressure but Bron pulls him aside and tells him "take your time, get ready, go to Cleveland and develop with Kyrie and I'll see you in 2014"
    Yeah I can see him going after the money

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    I think he will take money over a championship ring chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_color_finn View Post
    Your argument is weak. Lebron is from Ohio and he left didn't he? I think Oden is smarter than that, he knows that he is considered as a bust right now and I think he wants to go to a team that is not going to ask to much from him so he can extend his career and win multiple championships. Cleveland is no where near ready to contend, I think pat and lebron will convince him?
    FEAR US!!!

vCash
    GET EM AT A DISCOUNT!! lol

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post

Can you post the link?
    FEAR US!!!

vCash
    I actually could see Oden going to Cleveland instead of Miami.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    I actually could see Oden going to Cleveland instead of Miami.
    Me too

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    I think Cleveland would be a smarter decision for him personally. Less pressure to perform right off the bat, a great young superstar, young supporting cast, close to home and the ability to re-learn the NBA game.

Can he play this year, or is this all speculation for next season?
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    I think Phoenix would be a smarter decision

“If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!!!”
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Phoenix should be his first option. Especially with Oneal out.

vCash
    If he wants to stay healthy Miami is the best option. He would have to do less so his chances of getting injured are smaller. He could slowly work his way on court because Miami doesn't NEED him. Cle is in desperate need of a C now the Andy is out.
    I think Lebron is just the best all-around player we have in the game today.
    -Magic Johnson

vCash
    in cleveland = more money more playing time more chance to re-injury less money to earn (short nba career)
    in miami = less money a decent playing time less chance of re-injury, more years to come more money to come, instant ring more endorsement not that much difficult job just to rebound and block shots

if you're oden where would you going to sign??? is it difficult to pick between that two teams??

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast