Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NOheisman View Post
    By far one of the more ignorant threads I've had the privileged of visiting. Why base opinions on unproved allegations from someone you've never heard of in your life. You allow this guy to walk right into your living-room, on your television, and tell you who this man is. Worse case scenario he did take it, now explain to me how the hell does deer antler spray help you lead all active playoff LB's in tackles for loss and solo tackles, how does it help you read a defense and call audibles and all of which with a cast on half the time and lets not even bring up the timing of the allegations I mean c'mon. I guess you hate your kids that download music from torrents as well too. Grow up guys, stop letting BSPN tell you what you know and think for yourself. If you don't like the guy you just don't like him but don't use crap like this to justify it.
    If it doesn't help him play football why the **** would he take it? Just for ***** and giggles... The bolded is a stupid, ignorant comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pd1dish View Post
    are you really trying to defend Lewis, and other pro athletes for that matter? i understand being innocent until proven guilty, but lets be honest, the majority (if not all) of them have used PEDs at some point in their lives. they have to if they want to keep up with everyone.

it comes down to who gets caught and who doesnt. so, when i see someone like you trying to defend them saying that you dont think they did it unless theres sufficient evidence, i just assume youre ignorant. its a fact that players are getting bigger, stronger, and faster and whats allowing them to do this is not only the technological advances in kinesiology and exercise science, but because of the availability of PED's. HGH (basically what Lewis is accused of doing) allows for faster recovery times that allow the users to get bigger in the gym, to heal faster when injured, and to maintain a high level of play on a week to week basis.
    Unlike many posters here, I actually played high level college football and was a rivals top 100 recruit... (avi not related) and my brother was a TE in the NFL for about 5 years until suffering from extreme headaches and I've seen "regular" people look at players and my teammates and say there's no way they don't take steroids. D*** the kinesiology and exercise science talk man these guys wake up at 5am and run stadiums and lift weights to the point where they fingers and legs tremble and then bust chops in the field. Im not defending athletes as a whole because their are plenty of crappy ones that do cheat but to throw salt over an allegation is biased. Their bodies do things yours cant because they've done things to their body their entire life you haven't. You can take 5 hour energy to get through you day and be more productive at the office so why judge those guys, and as for your bigger, faster, stronger argument........ "we have fewer horses and bayonets too". #Evolution

"Do the things today that others won't, to enjoy the things tomorrow that others can't"
    - Zig Ziglar

vCash
    and btw how credible was ESPN in the manti teo story, they got a claim and just ran with it. It happens for often than you think with media. Like I said, if you don't like him you have that right but when you start talking about bible thumping PED abuser, that is ignorant. Same thing with Tebow, people complain about athletes being so dumb and disrespectful and then when good christian guys come along they get crucified and people bash their religious faith. But hey, that's just one man's opinion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NOheisman View Post
    and btw how credible was ESPN in the manti teo story, they got a claim and just ran with it. It happens for often than you think with media. Like I said, if you don't like him you have that right but when you start talking about bible thumping PED abuser, that is ignorant. Same thing with Tebow, people complain about athletes being so dumb and disrespectful and then when good christian guys come along they get crucified and people bash their religious faith. But hey, that's just one man's opinion
    There is tape of him asking for the spray.

He called it "tricks of the devil".

He's using religion as a shield to deflect the point at hand. Thats the lowest of the low.

vCash
    I didn't read all of this, but did anyone bring up that doctor that said IGF-1 cannot be delivered through spray?

LINK: http://www.businessinsider.com/why-a...r-spray-2013-1

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    If it doesn't help him play football why the **** would he take it? Just for ***** and giggles... The bolded is a stupid, ignorant comment.
    Because he isn't a doctor and SWATS probably told him it was a natural way that helps you recover. Its like those magnetic bracelets and ion charged water.

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    It doesn't help him play football better genius. It helps him recover faster nothing to do with him playing or reading offenses. It heals his body quicker than normal so he can play again.

vCash
    ^not sure you should throw the word genius around big guy.....................
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    It doesn't help him play football better genius. It helps him recover faster nothing to do with him playing or reading offenses. It heals his body quicker than normal so he can play again.
    IGF is pretty damn effective at making you bigger and stronger... Being big and strong helps you play football.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash

Ray Lewis may have used banned substance to recover from torn triceps?

From what i read, deer antler spray boost ur teatoterone production, which in turn increases your speed, aggression, strength, endurance, etc! Thats sounds like the definition of a PED to mean, lets call deer antler spray what it is a steroid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-stfu View Post
    there is tape of him asking for the spray.

He called it "tricks of the devil".

He's using religion as a shield to deflect the point at hand. Thats the lowest of the low.
    He's seriously the biggest phony on this planet... He's been hiding behind God for years and is a major piece of ****... Anyone that falls for his lies and deceit is a ****ing idiot

vCash
    To all the morons saying "It's just deer antler spray"

Read up on the effects of it... It clearly helps you recover quickly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    He's seriously the biggest phony on this planet... He's been hiding behind God for years and is a major piece of ****... Anyone that falls for his lies and deceit is a ****ing idiot
    This X Infinity!

vCash
    If theres any justice, Ray Lewis loses in the worst way possible tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    I think this would apply to a large percentage of NFL players.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast