Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I bet you'd have a problem if the Ravens lost to SF and it came out every single 49ers player was on the juice.
    No, because I already believe they most of them are. These guys are all bigger, faster, and stronger then their predecessors. But nope it must something new they put in the water.

And I don't have a problem with steroids because they make everything about sports better. More hard hits, more long home runs, and more people dunking from the free throw line. Steroids sell tickets, they do not hurt the integrity of the game.

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Just beat the 49ers....eat deer **** and wash it down with deer antler juice.. just **** Keapernick up...for your 2nd chip.
    Why all the Kap hate man?

vCash
    Do I care? Nope. Go get a ring Ray.

Its Over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusNYY_Savior View Post
    No, because I already believe they most of them are. These guys are all bigger, faster, and stronger then their predecessors. But nope it must something new they put in the water.

And I don't have a problem with steroids because they make everything about sports better. More hard hits, more long home runs, and more people dunking from the free throw line. Steroids sell tickets, they do not hurt the integrity of the game.
    I think most are too. But it still upsets me when opponents GB has played are caught, even if it's irrational or hypocritical.

vCash
    I wonder if OJ and Ray write a book together? If we did it....part two

vCash
    Damn ray gots a lot of haters. Nobody is perfect. I dont believe he did but if so, pwill is atleast 10 times better physically even with this deer stuff. An old guy tryin to play one more go

"...THE JUSTICE LEAGUE..."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrism8188 View Post
    Nobody is perfect.
    Yet most of us are able to make it through life without murdering anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    You do realize steroids are extremely dangerous? NFL stars openly using them would also cause teenagers to think it was ok
    Dude if someone is dumb enough to use them who cares, if a teen is stupid enough, then to be honest and not to sound like a *******, she should not be around anyway.

The old question lol .... " If ray lewis jumps off a bridge , would you " lol ... the person that says yes, deserves to go splat lol IMO
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    who cares if he did or didnt. id probably do the same thing if i was in his position.

vCash
    Note To All NFL Players:

If you're going to retire, in your last year, cheat all you want. It's not against the rules and nobody cares.

Seriously, he should be subject to the same rules as everyone else.

vCash
    "Deer antler velvet"? Seriously? What is that stuff anyway?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGirl View Post
    The new "Adderall"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusNYY_Savior View Post
    These guys are all bigger, faster, and stronger then their predecessors. But nope it must something new they put in the water.

The linebackers aren't bigger or faster. The RB's aren't any bigger. Neither are the DB's. The QB's don't throw the football any more accurate or farther. Only the gloves make it appear the receivers have great hands. Not to mention, the game was much more violent years ago than today. Ticket sales are either the same or less than yesteryear. Only the marketing and our way of communicating information has improved.

Not sure who you're listening to b/c the water is still the wet stuff from years ago while the combine features more track stars than football players.
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 01-29-2013 at 09:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGirl View Post
    http://www.southerncrossvelvet.com/extract.htm

Note number five on the list: Enhance Sexual Functioning, which is what I've been using it for. Problem is, no one will sleep with me.

BTW, hi PatriotsGirl, I am a Patriots fan too. I don't think we've met.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    http://www.southerncrossvelvet.com/extract.htm

Note number five on the list: Enhance Sexual Functioning, which is what I've been using it for. Problem is, no one will sleep with me.

BTW, hi PatriotsGirl, I am a Patriots fan too. I don't think we've met.
    Epic

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast