Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Griffin?

vCash

Griffin?

Just read about Hamilton being full time NHLer. Any reason to think Griffin couldn't make the jump? Seems to, physically speaking, be ready. They always say experience is best teacher. Especially with Hamonic dinged up.

Thoughts?

vCash
    lubo and radek are coming soon.. griffin is 18 and hamonic may be able to give it a go tonight.. Griffin is still too young a better question would be why guys like nino, strome and donovan arent making the jump up here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Finfan1971 View Post
    Just read about Hamilton being full time NHLer. Any reason to think Griffin couldn't make the jump? Seems to, physically speaking, be ready. They always say experience is best teacher. Especially with Hamonic dinged up.
    Dougie Hamilton was drafted in 2011 thus is a year older and more mature physicallya nd probably mentally too than Reinhart is.

Reinhart is a greta prospect but still pretty raw. He needs at least another full year in juniors before we even think about giving him a 5 game tryout next year (which I think he will get)

Like Beltran said, we have Lubo coming in less than 2 weeks, Radek soon to be ready to go probably, Hamonic seems to be fine with his ankle, Streit and Mac and Carkner too are automatics, Strait has looked good, and there are guys in BRidgeport already who deserve full time shots (Ness and DONOVAN FOR ****"S SAKE>)

So pissed abotu Donovan really thogh. he was awesome last year, he was an all star this year, he's still very very young and has the 2 way ability to help our team right now
    Last edited by kmo429; 01-29-2013 at 02:24 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    Dougie Hamilton was drafted in 2011 thus is a year older and more mature physicallya nd probably mentally too than Reinhart is.

Reinhart is a greta prospect but still pretty raw. He needs at least another full year in juniors before we even think about giving him a 5 game tryout next year (which I think he will get)

Like Beltran said, we have Lubo coming in less than 2 weeks, Radek soon to be ready to go probably, Hamonic seems to be fine with his ankle, Streit and Mac and Carkner too are automatics, Strait has looked good, and there are guys in BRidgeport already who deserve full time shots (Ness and DONOVAN FOR ****"S SAKE>)

So pissed abotu Donovan really thogh. he was awesome last year, he was an all star this year, he's still very very young and has the 2 way ability to help our team right now
    My bad, I thought Hamilton was drafted this year. As for Lubo, is there a link stating he is coming. I have not seen it. Not disputing you guys, just would like to see it for myself.lol

vCash
    Dumba, who was ac tually ranked higher than Reinhart in this past draft was just sent down after a 5 game run

vCash
    ^Thats deabtable whether Dumba was ranked higher or not.

vCash
    True kmo429, I liked Griffen's size better than Dumba. I loved Hamilton in 11, but Strome hopefully will become a stud

vCash
    ^Central Scouting actually ranked Reinhart one above Dumba in the Final pre-draft rankings last year.

Even though he's smaller, I compare Griffin Reinhart's potential to someone like Tyler Myers (who has been bad this year... but think of Tyler Myers when he's playing well a.k.a awesome). GReat skater, not overly physical but uses his size to his advantage and hits, plays a solid defensive game, and has a big shot.