Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Don't read ? Dude idk why it's a problem I over typed / over thought maybe but I was trying to get a simple giants mock draft but if u don't wanna so it then don't if u do then do if u wanna talk ish go ahead waste ur time I did this while playing madden for $ lol .
    You were playing Madden for money....concentrating on typing up a wall of mock draft breakdowns? Okay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    You were playing Madden for money....concentrating on typing up a wall of mock draft breakdowns? Okay
    Ya....and? Dude this took a lot longer than it should of bc I kept losing who I was gonna put next and why or even what player I like next bc I had to keep lookin up my friends announced online I dnt c why it ps hard to believe this was all meant to be done in one shot .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I didn't and won't read one post of his. Nothing personal, but they are so impossible to read, and way too long.

Also he jumps around in his statements with absolutely no structure.
    Ok .. So what's you're mock draft? For fun?

vCash
    Next there's guys we should absolutely no matter what pick them if they fall to us (maybe even near us like leaping the cowboys though I think we should move back this year if LJs not there).

..steals/sleepers/perfect need a BPA match whatever ...

Round 1 - obviously Jarvis would be a miracle , Ogletrees our 3rd best option. EZ and Okarfor tie at 4 but the best option besides or maybe even with Jarvis(idk ) would be. OT Lane Johnson , absolute must pick . If say all except the Des are gone a d kiwis a DE we should fall back for more picks honestly .

The CBS can wait as well with sooo many of them for at least 3 rounds we could land DESMOND TRUFANT Ty the honey badger , maybe steal Rhodes , Amerson ,many others, BANKS , POYER , Logan Ryan , Leon McFadden , LATE ROUND SLEEPER 4.4 40 at 6ft3 Melvin White , Sheldon price , sanders comings could be a late pick due to off field arrest but great talent ,

2nd round - must pick olbs/ilbs Brown(some claim he's an Ilb and his prospect rating is 90 ATM) , Green ,ILB Kevin Minter (could be our first but he's 6ft1 at MLB that sort of bugs me when we need run support/D Improvement . Also EZ and or Okafor may fall here same with Rhodes ..you take one of them first.

3rd round musts- if they're here David amerson the tall CB , Jordan Reed TE seemingly beast future but I feel we'd ruin his potential but he's still be great so f it lol . TJ McDonald safety (he helps defensively on special teams and is a hardddd hitter good safety compared to a faster b pollard...and 6ft3 lol) OLB Porter similar to boley weatherspoon types .

4th round steals - RB Lattimore ,RB gio Bernard , honey badger CB , olb z Gooden , nico johnsn Ilb ,sio moore(olb).walter Stewart olb/Ilb 6ft5inches .

5th round - Any big olb/Ilb skov, Brandon Jenkins , chase Thomas , Nathan Williams , Kevin Reddick, Trevardo Williams (interesting olb blitzed) , sio Moore (olb),Tate Ilb,Collins de Cornelius Washington

6th round -KR pr guys like ace sanders .
    love the dedication brother but man o' man, I'm not reading all this. You must have had a lot of time of your hands. You also should slow down just a bit when typing, it's not easy reading what you posted.
    Last edited by BBWCNO21; 01-29-2013 at 08:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BBWCNO21 View Post
    love the dedication brother but man o' man, I'm not reading all this. You must have had a lot of time of your hands. You also should slow down just a bit when typing, it's not easy reading what you posted.
    Ok sorry

vCash
    Best draft depending on available .

-1st Round -OT Johnson or Olgetree at OLB - he's one of the few big Olbs at 6ft3 and the OT is 6ft7ish and looks like a joe staley style tackle , amazing athleticism. ODDS ARE EZ Ansah DE will probably be BPA and the other 2 off the board .

-2nd Round- CB Desmond Trufant. 1st round talent Cb steal here .

-3rd Round- TE Jordan Reed - a ask fly gifted TE possibly filling need .

-4th Round- BPA maybe an OLB porter falls or Troubler Makers The Honey Badger or hopefully TJ McDonald great hard hitting Safety.

-5th Round- OLB -Trevardo Williams ..a more athletic more versatile sintim less likely to be a bust.

-6th Round - Wr/Kr/Pr -Ace Saunders or sanders is a great pick but we should look to special teams help .

7th- some think kicker Dobnins ? .
    Last edited by Joker117; 02-03-2013 at 05:40 PM.

vCash
    Easier ? Lol

vCash
    Best draft depending on available .

-1st Round -OT Johnson or Olgetree at OLB - he's one of the few big Olbs at 6ft3 and the OT is 6ft7ish and looks like a joe staley style tackle , amazing athleticism. ODDS ARE EZ Ansah DE will probably be BPA and the other 2 off the board .

-2nd Round- CB Desmond Trufant. 1st round talent Cb steal here .

-3rd Round- TE Jprdan Reed - a ask fly gifted TE possibly filling need .

-4th Round- BPA maybe an OLB porter falls or Troubler Makers The Honey Badger or hopefully TJ McDonald great hard hitting Safety.

-5th Round- OLB -Trevardo Williams ..a more athletic more versatile sintim less likely to be a bust.

-6th Round - Wr/Kr/Pr -Ace Saunders or sanders is a great pick but we should look to special teams help .

7th- some think kicker Dobnins ? .
    what are the strengths and weaknesses of Dobnins Joker? does he have a stronger leg than Tynes?
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    what are the strengths and weaknesses of Dobnins Joker? does he have a stronger leg than Tynes?
    Dustin hopkins* my fault that's a projected kicker for us .

He's made kicks from 52 and 55 yards out , strong leg . Has had games where he went 4 for 5 . 7th round 1st or second kicker taken (projection) is a good addition for us even for kick offs...

vCash
    Dustin hopkins* my fault that's a projected kicker for us .

He's made kicks from 52 and 55 yards out , strong leg . Has had games where he went 4 for 5 . 7th round 1st or second kicker taken (projection) is a good addition for us even for kick offs...
    if we can get a kicker who has a strong of a leg as that Rams kicker, I'd be satisfied
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    if we can get a kicker who has a strong of a leg as that Rams kicker, I'd be satisfied
    Same here but that is asking a lot , there's how many strong legs like legatron lol ? 5?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12