Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulls Dynasty

vCash

Bulls Dynasty

Sometimes teams never get over the hurdle of beating a team in the playoffs,like Kings vs Lakers in the 2000s' Knicks vs Bulls in the 90's(with Jordan) Cavs vs Bulls' just to name a few,would the Bulls dynasty have been halted if they did not beat the "Bad Boy Pistons" in 91',what yaw think?

vCash
    Why would that have prevented them from winning the other five times?

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    I think the word "dynasty" gets thrown around too freely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Why would that have prevented them from winning the other five times?
    Oh I'm quite sure they would have prob won,but I was wondering would they have gone forward with the same team or made changes if they lost to the Pistons again? Sorry I did not specify earlier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Zo View Post
    I think the word "dynasty" gets thrown around too freely.
    Are you actually implying that the Bulls winning 6 titles in 8 years isn't considered a dynasty?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJHUFF2000 View Post
    Oh I'm quite sure they would have prob won,but I was wondering would they have gone forward with the same team or made changes if they lost to the Pistons again? Sorry I did not specify earlier.
    Probably nothing too drastic. The core of that team was extremely young still outside of Cartwright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan365 View Post
    Are you actually implying that the Bulls winning 6 titles in 8 years isn't considered a dynasty?
    Not to mention, Jordan didn't lose in the finals a single time. He single handedly altered history by preventing hall of famers from ever winning a championship.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan365 View Post
    The only true dynasties in the NBA are the Lakers and Celtics. They've been in/won championships in every decade since the 50's. The Bulls only have the 90's.

vCash
    The only true dynasties in the NBA are the Lakers and Celtics. They've been in/won championships in every decade since the 50's. The Bulls only have the 90's.
    Cool so just remember if the Heat win 5 of the next 7 titles, this Heat team won't be considered a dynasty because they didn't win anything in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Cool so just remember if the Heat win 5 of the next 7 titles, this Heat team won't be considered a dynasty because they didn't win anything in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s.
    The Bulls were "Team of the decade" for sure. That's a great accomplishment that only a few teams can hold claim to. As far as the Heat goes: I don't care about how is or isn't calling them a dynasty years from now as long as they're winning now. If they can pull anything close to what the Bulls did, I'll be happy.

vCash
    The Bulls were "Team of the decade" for sure. That's a great accomplishment that only a few teams can hold claim to. As far as the Heat goes: I don't care about how is or isn't calling them a dynasty years from now as long as they're winning now. If they can pull anything close to what the Bulls did, I'll be happy.
    your definition of a dynasty is different then everyone elses

i look at a dynasty as a set of years which were dominated by a certain team, the celtics and lakers have had multiple dynasties, kobe and shaqs in the 2000's, magic in the 80's, and west etc.
    the bulls had a dynasty in the 90's.
    its like if the thunder won 6 titles this decade, they would be considered a dynasty even though they have no history at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Rose1118 View Post

i look at a dynasty as a set of years which were dominated by a certain team, the celtics and lakers have had multiple dynasties, kobe and shaqs in the 2000's, magic in the 80's, and west etc.
    its like if the thunder won 6 titles this decade, they would be considered a dynasty even though they have no history at all
    This. LOL what a dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Rose1118 View Post

It's a subjective term, I guess. To me it's teams that are great for multiple generations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    This. LOL what a dumbass
    Your Knicks won't be winning anything anytime soon, so don't worry about dynasties.

vCash
    This. LOL what a dumbass
    Your Knicks won't be winning anything anytime soon, so don't worry about dynasties.
    oh snap, fight fight!

Jimmy G.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast