Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Shumpert 19.8 MPG after starting season 10 days ago after Injury in Playoffs last april
    5.8 PPG on 6.9 FGAPG 3.8 RPG 1.4 APG 1.0 SPG

Butler, in almost twice the MPG 33.7

12.3 PPG on 8.3 FGAPG 6.2 RPG 1.8 APG and 0.7 APG

Butler is clearly getting more of a shot with Rose out and Shumpert is being treated with kid gloves coming back from an injury.
    Read my post on page 1 it's long. Respond to it and try to actually look at what I said. He is awful offensively . Great potential but his offensive game is very bad.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Shumps offense isn't there yet. Both are young butler gets more mins. I have always liked butler a lot he is a shut down defender with offensive pot. Shumpert is still althetic and working on his jumper. Both guys need to get more of a conisitant jumper.
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Shumps offense isn't there yet. Both are young butler gets more mins. I have always liked butler a lot he is a shut down defender with offensive pot. Shumpert is still althetic and working on his jumper. Both guys need to get more of a conisitant jumper.
    This I can agree with... It's not a knock on Shumpert either

I really think he's gonna be a damn good role player in the league... And that's exactly how I view jimmy as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    This I can agree with... It's not a knock on Shumpert either

I really think he's gonna be a damn good role player in the league... And that's exactly how I view jimmy as well
    I agree that it's not a knock on Shumpert. I think he can be a really good player eventually. But right now he just doesn't have an offensive game. At this moment in time, I think Butler is easily the better player. And I think they have fairly similar ceilings in terms of value, so to that end, I'd take Butler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    There are no Bulls on the list, if that's what you're wondering.

It's also not that great of a list, as Dwyane Wade is on it. So take that for what it's worth.
    i bet Rondo's on that list too then

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    I agree that it's not a knock on Shumpert. I think he can be a really good player eventually. But right now he just doesn't have an offensive game. At this moment in time, I think Butler is easily the better player. And I think they have fairly similar ceilings in terms of value, so to that end, I'd take Butler.
    I think Butler's ceiling is relatively much higher than Shumpert's in all honesty. Right now, there's nothing that Shumpert does better than Butler. Not even as a defender because I'd take Jimmy's ability to guard 1-3s and even certain 4s than Shump's ability to guard 1-3s at most.

vCash
    Jimmy is a more versatile defender, I personally like shumps ability to make plays (getting others involved) from time to time which is why I think he has a higher ceiling

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    I like Shumpert but I'd suspect he would reach a higher ceiling (maybe just more quickly) not playing with Melo\J.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    There are no Bulls on the list, if that's what you're wondering.

It's also not that great of a list, as Dwyane Wade is on it. So take that for what it's worth.
    I'm assuming it was just best defenders that sell a lot of jerseys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    I like Shumpert but I'd suspect he would reach a higher ceiling (maybe just more quickly) not playing with Melo\J.R.

I'm assuming it was just best defenders that sell a lot of jerseys
    You can take out almost all of that sentence and just leave it at, "I bet it was just sell a lot of jerseys."

vCash
    You can take out almost all of that sentence and just leave it at, "I bet it was just sell a lot of jerseys."
    Maybe I could but you can't... explain?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    Maybe I could but you can't... explain?
    It's not about good defense. It's about who sells jerseys, cause that's the only names dumbasses like that know.

vCash
    It's not about good defense. It's about who sells jerseys, cause that's the only names dumbasses like that know.
    oh... sry I misunderstood that.. I agree though!

vCash
    Jimmy 100/100

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345