Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    14,818
    vCash
    1500
    Sarge needs to start for the remainder of the season
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    14,818
    vCash
    1500
    His energy is contagious and his ability to finish around the rim is nice.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    duncanville
    Posts
    811
    vCash
    1500
    Kaman sucks! Isn't the Chris kaman from years ago he was with the clippers. He can't play d, can't rebound, can't jump. He definitely needs to be traded!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    14,818
    vCash
    1500
    ****ing pathetic. 21 point lead gone.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,346
    vCash
    1500
    lol Mayo has got to be the worst player in the clutch this season, all that scrub does is turn over the ball. Embarrassing.
    "Its never gonna be the same....."

    GIFSoup

    DMF's insight in regards to advance stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Who pays attention to all of that? Those stats mean nothing. They are made up by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    Bulls won the series.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,346
    vCash
    1500
    Im glad they lost it, I'm glad RC lost it. Thats all Mayo does, choke up in the clutch and turnover the ball every time he touches it and yet RC keeps him there and runs a play through him.
    "Its never gonna be the same....."

    GIFSoup

    DMF's insight in regards to advance stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Who pays attention to all of that? Those stats mean nothing. They are made up by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    Bulls won the series.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,346
    vCash
    1500
    3 turnovers in the last 4 mins of the game, its pathetic.
    "Its never gonna be the same....."

    GIFSoup

    DMF's insight in regards to advance stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Who pays attention to all of that? Those stats mean nothing. They are made up by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    Bulls won the series.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    805
    vCash
    1500
    woow that one sucked. Aldridge just made some crazy shots at the end. 1st 3 pointer of the season, you s***ing me??

    And I that call at the end against mayo was bull**** but Its our fault for blowing such a big lead.. Dirk looked good tho.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    14,818
    vCash
    1500
    it's a win win for us guys.


    If we win, hey we got a W.

    If we lose, hey one step closer to Marcus Smart.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    395
    vCash
    1500
    Basketball gods were with Portland at the end there.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dallas Tx.
    Posts
    577
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    it's a win win for us guys.


    If we win, hey we got a W.

    If we lose, hey one step closer to Marcus Smart.

    Yeah great, another Austin Rivers...at least rivers was decent in college

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dallas Tx.
    Posts
    577
    vCash
    1500
    Horrible loss....mayo must be the worst clutch free throw shooter ever for the mavs not named devin harris...hes still learning and getting better....we all just assumed he could take over JETs role, JET was the man and for all the crap we talked about him...he wouldnt of done what mayo just did

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,359
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevilla91 View Post
    Horrible loss....mayo must be the worst clutch free throw shooter ever for the mavs not named devin harris...hes still learning and getting better....we all just assumed he could take over JETs role, JET was the man and for all the crap we talked about him...he wouldnt of done what mayo just did
    You're right, JET wouldn't have done what Mayo does. JET shoots worse, scores less points per game, is worse from deep, is only barely shooting a better free throw percentage (1.4% better to be exact), gets over a rebound less per 36 minutes, 2 less assists, less steals, and less blocks. But hey, JET commits one less turnover every 36 minutes! That's something!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dallas Tx.
    Posts
    577
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzik View Post
    You're right, JET wouldn't have done what Mayo does. JET shoots worse, scores less points per game, is worse from deep, is only barely shooting a better free throw percentage (1.4% better to be exact), gets over a rebound less per 36 minutes, 2 less assists, less steals, and less blocks. But hey, JET commits one less turnover every 36 minutes! That's something!
    Yes...clearly JET isnt anything anymore...thats why we didnt bring him back. But if you have watched every mavs game the past 6-7 years you would have noticed that jet was clutch, on floor every 4th quarter when we won 50+ games all t hose year.

    Anyone can read stats, thanks for looking up nba.com to see who shoots better and blah blah blah...i prefer to watch the games and let their play speak for themselves....

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,454
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    it's a win win for us guys.


    If we win, hey we got a W.

    If we lose, hey one step closer to Marcus Smart.
    Another combo guard ?

    NATALIA SIWIEC

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •