Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Can somebody tell me a site where I can see how many of a players points are assisted

Can somebody tell me a site where I can see how many of a players points are assisted by another player. For example how many times was KG assisted by Rondo? Thanks in advance.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    I looked around briefly and couldn't find anything. Sorry. I'm sure some site must keep track of this though.

If not, you could parse through play by play data to get the numbers but you'd have to build a database and be able to program.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    I forgot about this thread after a few days. Thanks for trying. I think 82 games stats used to but I could not figure it out. I know somebody keeps those stats. I'm curious to see for a few players.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Hoopdata has % of points assisted. Though its not specific of who the passer is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyanks79 View Post
    Hoopdata has % of points assisted. Though its not specific of who the passer is.
    Thanks for the reply. I know somewhere that stat of assisted by is located but for now it is like the Loch Ness Monster.