Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Bring back Reggie Evans
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash

Are the sixers a soft team?

We dont need a 1 dimentional energy rebounder right now... Bigger issues to fix

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    agreed. besides no way the would let him go.

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Unrelenting rebounding and adding (contagious) energy is hardly "one dimensional".

You seem to never consider intangibles, when pro sports are hugely dependent upon them. Why is that.

vCash

I consider everything, unlike u who just wants to acquire good players regardless of salary cap ramifications and more glaring team needs.... First of all, the nets wont trade evans to us for hawes, jrich, or a lavoy/kwame package.... Which would literally be the only 3 trades to make such a deal worthwhile for the sixers.

Most importantly, it doesnt fix the sixers legendary (literaly, legendary) lack of free throw attempts/shots at the rim.
    Last edited by BChydro86; 02-01-2013 at 01:56 PM.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    I consider everything, unlike u who just wants to acquire good players regardless of salary cap ramifications and more glaring team needs.... First of all, the nets wont trade evans to us for hawes, jrich, or a lavoy/kwame package.... Which would literally be the only 3 trades to make such a deal worthwhile for the sixers.

Most importantly, it doesnt fix the sixers legendary (literaly, legendary) lack of free throw attempts/shots at the rim.

Makes perfect sense: He doesn't shoot foul shots, so let's do without the rebounding.

vCash

^ yup, ignore the whole post, and make a blanket statement instead of an intelligent response

Thats ricky

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    ^ yup, ignore the whole post, and make a blanket statement instead of an intelligent response

Thats ricky
    I ignored it because it was stupid.

It was you being you. Switching the argument to a salary cap one when we are discussing Reggie Evans being "one dimensional". A point YOU made and I argued.

So shut up about my ignoring the argument when it is YOU who are doing so, Buster.

vCash

Well, considering reggie evans is not attainable for anything to make it worthwhile.... The salary cap DOES exist.... and u seem to ignore or not understand those core concepts at all.

If u could magically put reggie evans on this team instead of.... Kwame brown... Then obviously thats an upgrade.... But thats not the world we live in.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Well, considering reggie evans is not attainable for anything to make it worthwhile.... The salary cap DOES exist.... and u seem to ignore or not understand those core concepts at all.
    Point out, in this post, where you mentioned salary cap:

Stay on topic. Is Reggie Evans one dimensional or not.

Answer the question without changing the topic and then claiming I am.

vCash

It was i response to "bring back reggie evans" simply bringing him back is silly. It implies free agency, salary cap rules, and/or trades.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    It was i response to "bring back reggie evans" simply bringing him back is silly. It implies free agency, salary cap rules, and/or trades.
    is he one dimensional

vCash

Yes, hes an energetic rebounder. And hes great at it, but he is one dimentional

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Wrong answer.

vCash
    @rickyprior:
    if new jersey asked for arnett moultrie in exchange for reggie evans, do you say yes?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast