Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Bulls are set at the SF position for a long time.

And I take full credit for it. I called out Jimmy a few weeks back saying he couldn't replace Lu, and Jimmy read my post during halftime of that game.

Anyway, the Bulls are set at the SF position for a long time. When Lu's contract is up I see him signing for a discount to stay in Chicago. What I've seen from Jimmy the past few weeks as been growing and growing and it's great to watch and if he ever surpasses Lu in terms of importance to the Bulls, I can see Deng coming off the bench without any fuss when he's in the second half of his career. Those two at the SF position give any opposing SF a nightmare on both ends of the court. And with Jimmy's versatility he can swing over to the SG position and with him and Lu on the court at the same time is beautiful.

Now just get more arc on your J in the off-season Jimmy and the Bulls are golden.

vCash
    I hope that first sentence is sarcasm after the other posts I keep reading lol, and I assume it is. Why is everyone so hell bent on thinking they're the one that "called him" though?

vCash

vCash
    Now I got ya.

vCash
    I called it. Pizza should be here within the hour.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    I hope that first sentence is sarcasm after the other posts I keep reading lol, and I assume it is. Why is everyone so hell bent on thinking they're the one that "called him" though?
    It's ****ing baffling.

This is pretty funny though.

I still think he'a 2 though.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    He's a two or a three. If he can get his J down and feel comfortable at the two, the Bulls are really set and that starting lineup is an absolute nightmare for opposing teams on both ends of the court; Rose, Butler, Deng, Boozer, Noah.

vCash
    I think Jimmy ends up being a 2 that simply defends the opposing player's best offensive player on the wing most nights (but in CHI/DEN due to Deng/Iggy Jimmy doesn't have to do that --- yet).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    I think Jimmy ends up being a 2 that simply defends the opposing player's best offensive player on the wing most nights (but in CHI/DEN due to Deng/Iggy Jimmy doesn't have to do that --- yet).
    Never thought about this. Like a Sefalosha role?
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    When they're both out there I'd put Jimmy on the best player right now. He has better lateral movement than Deng. But it really doesn't matter because that's an awesome problem to have.

vCash
    Jimmy at the 2 with Deng @ the 3 would be amazing.

vCash
    I think Jimmy has better handles than for what he is given credit. Which is why I consider him a 2.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    I think he has great handles.

vCash
    Why re-sign Deng if he wants market value? Butler certainly doesn't make Deng expendable, but Buckets makes Deng's contract less palatable.

vCash
    Where did I say Deng will want market value? I didn't. I wrote I see Deng signing for a discount to stay with the Bulls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast