Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    The other question is does this even matter? If the Yankees can "activate" him for 50 games during the season then he will serve his suspension during the time he is injured. Not sure this is even possible, but we'll see I guess.

How great would it be if there was a clause in A-Rod's contract that they could release him if he is caught using PED's DURING the contract though? I just creamed a little bit.
    That would just be fantastic.

vCash
    Just read Olney's Insider blog (subscription required). Basically says the Yankees will most likely go after A-Rod the way that Lance Armstrong's sponsors have gone after him. Speculates that this may be it for him in NYY... it's a good (but sad) read.

vCash
    There's nothing in his contract that stipulates PED use, but MLB could rule for "misrepresentation" and basically force him out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeepeet View Post
    There's nothing in his contract that stipulates PED use, but MLB could rule for "misrepresentation" and basically force him out.
    ARod has the resources to seriously litigate that point if he chooses. id also urge caution on this if I were Olney. Arod is well invested in the dirty secrets of the Yankee Clubhouse as much as anyone else with that level of access and there have been allegations (as far back as Wells) that the administrative brass turnedd a winking blind eye to all of this.

He could do a lot of collateral damage.

And so, a new era begins.....

vCash
    There, at number seven on the list, is Alex Rodriguez. He paid $3,500, Bosch notes. Below that, he writes, “1.5/1.5 HGH (sports perf.) creams test., glut., MIC, supplement, sports perf. Diet.” HGH, of course, is banned in baseball, as are testosterone creams.

That’s not the only damning evidence against A-Rod, though. Another document from the files, a loose sheet with a header from the 19th Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging and Aesthetic Medicine, lays out a full regimen under the name Cacique: “Test. cream… troches prior to workout… and GHRP… IGF-1… pink cream.”

There’s more evidence. On a 2009 client list, near A-Rod’s name, is that of Yuri Sucart, who paid Bosch $500 for a weeklong supply of HGH. Sucart is famous to anyone who has followed baseball’s steroid scandal. Soon after A-Rod’s admission, the slugger admitted that Sucart — his cousin and close friend — was the mule who provided the superstar his drugs. In 2009, the same year this notebook was written, Sucart (who lives in South Miami and didn’t respond to a message left at his home) was banned from all Yankees facilities.

The mentions of Rodriguez begin in 2009 and continue all the way through last season. Take a page in another notebook, which is labeled “2012″ and looks to have been written last spring. Under the heading “A-Rod/Cacique,” Bosch writes, “He is paid through April 30th. He will owe May 1 $4,000… I need to see him between April 13-19, deliver troches, pink cream, and… May meds. Has three weeks of Sub-Q (as of April).”
    http://riveraveblues.com/2013/01/a-r...-report-81792/

vCash
    Derek is grinning and shaking his head somewhere...

vCash
    From what I hear, Melky, Arod and colon were inseparable with BOB. Yankee brass knew this about Melky in 2009-10 and unloaded him. They also knew this was going to come out last year after colon and Melky got nabbed. Hence, the benching of Arod, hoping to force him out of nyy.

This is no surprise to insiders.

Recall the rumors that Bob was going to be nabbed with Melky and colon?

Just a matter of time.....
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

vCash
    Stanton could also be on the list.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Hmm.. Does Melky get suspended 100 games now?..ouch..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    A-Rod needs a refund if he's been using these past couple years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    ARod has the resources to seriously litigate that point if he chooses. id also urge caution on this if I were Olney. Arod is well invested in the dirty secrets of the Yankee Clubhouse as much as anyone else with that level of access and there have been allegations (as far back as Wells) that the administrative brass turnedd a winking blind eye to all of this.

He could do a lot of collateral damage.
    I agree with you 100%. The way Olney told it, you take a more lenient approach with Yasmani because his upside is more valuable. A-Rod, you bury, because he can barely be serviceable, now. As for Yankee brass, I have to believe that every team turns a blind eye. Even Selig turned a blind eye and paraded the home run hitters and turnstile receipts into a renaissance of the game. Bud wouldn't want that in his final year... Bud let's A-Rod burn the Yankees and I have to believe the Yankees bring Bud down with them. This all happened under his "watch". Along with the All-Star game tie. For that, he'll have to hang his head in shame... all the way to the HOF, unfortunately.

vCash
    Also, you would think 30M/year in salary would buy you a better drug dealer than someone who writes your actual name in his little book next to your long list of drug purchases. I mean come on.

You would think A-Rod would be better at this whole drug buying deal by now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Stanton could also be on the list.
    why is that? I didn't see him on the reports...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TallicaFan87 View Post
    Also, you would think 30M/year in salary would buy you a better drug dealer than someone who writes your actual name in his little book next to your long list of drug purchases. I mean come on.

You would think A-Rod would be better at this whole drug buying deal by now.
    He should have paid extra to have them write "Dustin Pedroia" in the book.

vCash
    Yeah, I can't wrap my head around that exact point. Last time he had his cousin doing his dirty work and now he's less careful than before?

Or, maybe he just doesn't give a **** anymore.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast