Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TallicaFan87 View Post
    Also, you would think 30M/year in salary would buy you a better drug dealer than someone who writes your actual name in his little book next to your long list of drug purchases. I mean come on.

You would think A-Rod would be better at this whole drug buying deal by now.
    You think with the hundreds of millions of dollars he has he would have someone else buy the PED's for him under their name. What a ****ing idiot.

vCash
    Could we be so lucky to get A-Roids contract voided because of this.. Pleaseray:

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Yeah, the funny part is....why would any supplier actually use real names and why in the fk would Arod not have some pawn do this for him?

Invincibility is a strong mental state apparently.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

ESPN Reporting CC Rehab Going Well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Yeah, the funny part is....why would any supplier actually use real names and why in the fk would Arod not have some pawn do this for him?

Invincibility is a strong mental state apparently.
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around that. It is beyond idiotic on his part.

vCash
    Its kind of sad how everybody just goes after Arod. We never got to see the rest of the list from that 2003 report, anybody could've been on it including Jeter. There's still probably atleast 30% of the players using PEDs. David Ortiz got a complete free pass, he didnt even have to explain himself, all he said was i dont know what I took. He's defenitely on it again because if you remember a couple of years ago when he got caught he had no home runs in the first two months then all of sudden he bacame Big Papi again.

I'm not saying that Arod is a great guy or anything ot that I love that contract, but we dont know who has taken it and who hasnt. Would people's opinion of Arod change if they found out that Jeter's name was on that list??
    Last edited by AFG-NYC; 01-29-2013 at 12:18 PM.

vCash
    Gio denies it via twitter:

@GioGonzalez47 I've never used performance enhancing drugs ... & I never will, I've never met or spoken w/ tony Bosch

vCash
    My thoughts: Cano would suck that will piss me off. A rod is just a laugh I could careless

vCash
    I really don't care what these guys put in their own bodies, Does this allow the Yankees the chance to void Arods contract? I guess Toronto isn't to happy with the melky signing now. And to be completely honest I do not understand why these drugs are illegal. It seems to me that when properly administered by a licensed doctor these supplements work very well. Hmm must be the pharmaceutical companies lobbying for these to be illegal.

vCash
    A-Rod now is denying it:

@JoelSherman: So A-Rod is denying that he was treated by Bosch or received any PEDs from Bosch #Yankees #plotthickens

vCash
    Bob?

vCash
    Well in the small chance that is isnt true and this Bosch guy is making it all up, it would explain the idiotic use of his real name on the receipts. That seems so stupid that it makes you almost think Bosch wanted to be caught.

vCash
    This will turn into a denial fest until someone cracks......then the damn will break. See: BALCO.

Same fkn story over and over again.

I wonder if Lebron gets linked. They said they had a list from all sports that they deleted.

Comedy.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    I always respect Leo's sources. I have believed cano since he said it last time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TallicaFan87 View Post
    A-Rod needs a refund if he's been using these past couple years.
    Haha this made my day!

Lmao

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Thank you to all for the nice words. I just go by my buddy who works for a teams FO. So far, he's been almost always correct. Only one he got wrong was he told me Russell was coming back.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast