Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Westbrook at 4? Hell I quit looking at the hoopshabit website because they had Parker over him. He is statistically better in every category then Parker and Curry and that is with him being the number 2 option on the team. Just more of nobody showing Westbrook love because he isn't a traditional PG.
    Westbrook is a really inefficient shooter. Parker is mucher better on 2s, 3s, a bit better on FTs. Per minute, they score the same and get the same number of assists. Westy gets more rebounds and steals, Parker commits less turnovers and fouls. Parker is so much more efficient offensively it's unfair to compare them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twins Fanatic View Post
    Wow steph curry at 2, you obviously don't watch basketball or are definitely a Golden State fan; and jeremy lin on this list; Tawson, Vasquez, Lillard, Teague have all played better.
    Curry has been playing great man. Not two but he is up there. And Jeremy Lin isn't close. As a Nuggets fan, I wish we played Houston all year, Lawson has absolutely tore up Lin. 21 ppg 7.5 assists compared to Lins 7.5 ppg and 6.5 assists.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    I think we can all agree Mario Chalmers is out of his mind with statements like this from a recent interview.
    the funny thing is mike james has had better statistical seasons than chalmers

vCash
    lot of people not watching Conley I see. Its why I said Gay was the 4th best player of their large deals.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Westbrook is a really inefficient shooter. Parker is mucher better on 2s, 3s, a bit better on FTs. Per minute, they score the same and get the same number of assists. Westy gets more rebounds and steals, Parker commits less turnovers and fouls. Parker is so much more efficient offensively it's unfair to compare them.
    westbrook is thec better defender and has higher up side ill take westbrook but you cant go wrong with etiher
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Collings94 View Post
    Conley is waaaaayyyy to high.

Would you really take Conley over Rondo?
    Over Irving?
    Over Deron Williams?
    Even over Holiday?

Holiday definitely deserves to be higher then Hill and Conley, maybe even higher then that.

Here is my top 10 (Excluding Rondo for obvious reasons):

1. CP3
    2. Curry
    3. Parker
    4. Westbrook
    5. Irving
    6. Williams
    7. Holiday
    8. Jennings
    9. Conley
    10. Lin
    Sorry man, I enjoy the praise of Steph, but I'm a season ticket holder and I wouldn't even put him at 2. Either 3-5, with Rondo and Parker contending for spots with Steph. Maybe in the future?
    Last edited by ThaDubs; 01-29-2013 at 05:18 PM.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    I honestly think Rondo is the most overrated player in the NBA over the past couple of years.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    westbrook is thec better defender and has higher up side ill take westbrook but you cant go wrong with etiher
    Oh I agree. Was just responding to the notion that westbrook is better statistically than parker. Statistically Westbrook isn't in the same league. This year I'd take Parker. Next three years? Westy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    1. CP3
    2. Westbrook
    3. Rajon Rondo
    4. Tony Parker
    5. Steph Curry
    6. Kyrie Irving
    7. Jrue Holiday
    8. Deron Williams
    9. Damian Lillard
    10. Brandon Jennings
    Flip Parker and Irving; Holiday and Jennings. That's my list.
    Honorable mention to Vasquez who is playing way above expectations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    no love for ty...
    Are you really a fan of Ty? I seriously question that because for the first 30+ games of this season especially within the first 25 or so he's been nothing but underwhelming in a season that was supposed to be his breakout year. He has 18 and 8 with solid efficiency potential and hasn't gotten anywhere near that while being extremely inconsistent. Honestly Ty really hasn't made any strides this season to be considered top 10 especially when you consider the improvements so many of those around him have. As a true Lawson fan you'd admit to this and hope that he gets back on the track that he was projected to be on at the end of last season.

vCash
    I'm guessing BJ3 is number 11 on everyone's list?

vCash
    Guys is not the best scoring PG is the best overall PG what Mike Conley does on Defense and on offense(Helping ZBO Gasol and Gay)is very important.

But Nah fans want scoring and Flashy plays and don't look at the other important stuff.

vCash
    Going off this season + what I expect going forward this year?

1: Paul
    2: Parker (20/8/3 with Highest PER/WS/TS% of anyone not named Cp3. Smart as hell to boot).
    3: Curry
    4: Westbrook (Comparable impact overall to Steph right now due to such poor finishing, the tie going to Curry for me so far this season for embarrassing him heads up)
    5: Irving
    6: Conley
    7: Holiday
    8: D. Williams
    9: Jennigns
    10: Lillard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nats_vcu-Okc35 View Post
    Flip Parker and Irving; Holiday and Jennings. That's my list.
    Honorable mention to Vasquez who is playing way above expectations.
    Kyrie is not better than Parker, and Jennings is DEFINITELY not as good as Holiday...

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Guys is not the best scoring PG is the best overall PG what Mike Conley does on Defense and on offense(Helping ZBO Gasol and Gay)is very important.

But Nah fans want scoring and Flashy plays and don't look at the other important stuff.
    Conley is not the best overall point guard... He's a mediocre scorer, okay passer, terrible rebounder, and average defender.

#wankfortiggins

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast