Conley way too high, curry a bit too low
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Collings94 View Post
    Conley is waaaaayyyy to high.

Would you really take Conley over Rondo?
    Over Irving?
    Over Deron Williams?
    Even over Holiday?

Holiday definitely deserves to be higher then Hill and Conley, maybe even higher then that.

Here is my top 10 (Excluding Rondo for obvious reasons):

1. CP3
    2. Curry
    3. Parker
    4. Westbrook
    5. Irving
    6. Williams
    7. Holiday
    8. Jennings
    9. Conley
    10. Lin
    you have got to be kidding me this list is a joke right im a warrior fan and I dont think curry is the second best both parker and westbrook should be ahead and how could you put lin anywhere near the top 10 rondo is way ahead of him I would even rank him ahead of williams and conely I would say with the exeption of this year because of injury rondo is top 5 in the leauge

vCash
    Shitbrick is so over rated......

vCash
    I think we can all agree Mario Chalmers is out of his mind with statements like this from a recent interview.

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN
    Mario Chalmers on ranking among PGs: Id say top 10. Im not in the lower part (of top 10), Im in the middle part."

vCash
    1. Cp3
    2. Westbook
    3. Rondo
    4. Kyrie
    5. Curry
    6. Parker
    7. Holiday
    8. Williams
    9. Jeff Teague
    10. Lillard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    I think we can all agree Mario Chalmers is out of his mind with statements like this from a recent interview.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    lol I mean to specifically say he's in the middle of the top 10 vs the bottom. I don't get it! I think he's serious too which is the scary part

vCash
    lol I mean to specifically say he's in the middle of the top 10 vs the bottom. I don't get it! I think he's serious too which is the scary part
    i know man. he's so inconsistent, but so cocky.
    and the funny thing is that he was honestly serious about that statement lol

he keeps tryin to also let us know that he has the best floater in the game and that lebron and wade learned it from him lol

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    i know man. he's so inconsistent, but so cocky.
    and the funny thing is that he was honestly serious about that statement lol

he keeps tryin to also let us know that he has the best floater in the game and that lebron and wade learned it from him lol
    Man... They should let him be the focal point for a game like towards the end of the season. Maybe a game or 2 so we can see what he does. Just like sit Lebron/Wade and maybe Bosh too.

vCash
    Man... They should let him be the focal point for a game like towards the end of the season. Maybe a game or 2 so we can see what he does. Just like sit Lebron/Wade and maybe Bosh too.
    Let him at least have bosh... Bosh and spot up shooters, he does the creating tho

vCash
    he's barely better than norris cole, who btw has the worst PER in the NBA.

sigh PG issues.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    you guys should check out the RAPM for this season lol i was so disgusted by it.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    he's barely better than norris cole, who btw has the worst PER in the NBA.

sigh PG issues.
    lmao...

Honestly, the PG issues are swept under the rug because Lebron is a great play maker. Chalmers is on the court cause they need a "starting PG" and he can hit the 3 ball

you guys should check out the RAPM for this season lol i was so disgusted by it.

Where's a good site to check that out?

vCash
    Irving is a great player, but his team really sucks.

Curry is an incredibly efficient player, who is playing very well for a team that is playing very well and exceeding expectations.

I'm a little bit biased against Westbrook. I wholeheartedly believe that he hurts his team. OKC really should have managed to trade Westbrook and keep Harden. The Thunder will never win a championship if Westbrook is the guy taking the most shots on there team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Collings94 View Post
    Irving is a great player, but his team really sucks.

Curry is an incredibly efficient player, who is playing very well for a team that is playing very well and exceeding expectations.

I'm a little bit biased against Westbrook. I wholeheartedly believe that he hurts his team. OKC really should have managed to trade Westbrook and keep Harden. The Thunder will never win a championship if Westbrook is the guy taking the most shots on there team.
    Westbrook would drive me nuts since I like a PG to think pass first but with that said he is so much better than most guards physically. At times he is unguardable for smaller PGs.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast