Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: We Trade..

vCash
    They will trade down, That's where all of the Geno Smith talk comes from, Hoping that a team that wants him will be ready to deal.

vCash
    Jarvis jones in my opinion is a better choice in value for us. We trade down only if we absolutely know for a fact
    We will still draft him and retain a late 1st or mid to early 1st!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdgallday View Post
    Jarvis jones in my opinion is a better choice in value for us. We trade down only if we absolutely know for a fact
    We will still draft him and retain a late 1st or mid to early 1st!!!
    Jarvis Jones will be gone in the top 7, IMO. He is just too impactful if he pans out. It's a risk taking him, it's also a risk not to take him.

vCash
    I think everybody and their momma knows the best thing to do is to trade down and acquire picks this year and most likely a first next year.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Jarvis Jones will be gone in the top 7, IMO. He is just too impactful if he pans out. It's a risk taking him, it's also a risk not to take him.
    We need to error on the side of caution and not take him altogether, imo. One hit to the helmet could be "retirementville".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    We need to error on the side of caution and not take him altogether, imo. One hit to the helmet could be "retirementville".
    FYI, Cog, err not error. I agree he is too risky to pick, retirementville is not the place we want our 2013 first round pick to be. LOL This is a no brainer to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I think everybody and their momma knows the best thing to do is to trade down and acquire picks this year and most likely a first next year.
    You are absolutely correct in that assumption and if it took trading someone's momma, I'd throw her in too! Not mine of course, but someone's gonna have to kick one in and take it for the team.

vCash
    Someone please fill in the blank as to why Jarvis jones is toooooo risky of a pick?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdgallday View Post
    Someone please fill in the blank as to why Jarvis jones is toooooo risky of a pick?
    He has that disease, can't remember the name of it, that causes the narrowing of the spinal column. I don't think it is treatable and you just have to live with it. He could theoretically come in for a tackle and the spine could snap if the hit was hard and direct enough. At least that is the info I have. This is what makes him risky.

vCash
    Wow, did not know he had that. Poor guy, i wish him well...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    He has that disease, can't remember the name of it, that causes the narrowing of the spinal column. I don't think it is treatable and you just have to live with it. He could theoretically come in for a tackle and the spine could snap if the hit was hard and direct enough. At least that is the info I have. This is what makes him risky.
    spinal stenosis.....wifey has it from two bulging lumbar discs.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    FYI, Cog, err not error. I agree he is too risky to pick, retirementville is not the place we want our 2013 first round pick to be. LOL This is a no brainer to me.
    I need a refund on my 5th grade diploma.......I got it online for only five easy installments of $99.95....

vCash
    Trolling at it's finest, this page
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Whose trolling???

vCash
    Man I want to trade down, but I am talking myself into taking Moore, and forgetting it......but whatever/whoever we get, I'll be kewl with it....except Jones, or Geno(unless we've traded down at least once). The draft can't come soon enough.............

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast