Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Butler!

vCash

Jimmy Butler!

I know this is not the Bulls forum but I just wanted to hear some other NBA fans opinions on how he has been playing lately! Do you think if he develops a shot could he be the scorer the Bulls need next to Rose?

vCash
    if he can be the bulls would be nasty. i think right now rose is enough to get the bulls into the conference finals/finals. bulls and okc have bright futures. who is the euro sg you guys have drafted that is supposed to be good too?

vCash
    He is a PF, Nikola Mirotic! He has a nasty 3 point shot from what I have been reading, not really sure when he will be in a Bulls uni though!

vCash
    He reminds me of Shumpert on the defensive end. Butler's offensive game is better than Shumpert's though imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    He reminds me of Shumpert on the defensive end. Butler's offensive game is better than Shumpert's though imo.
    Hopefully he can add a consistent jumper. You see flashes of that at times though.

I'd be lying if I said the kid didn't excite me.

vCash
    I love, love, love this guy.

Ask AP=MVP about my love for this guy. When he was coming out of Marquette, I wanted so badly for the Lakers to nab this guy.

I thought he would be a starter for the Bulls full-time by the mid-way point this year, but it doesn't look like it will be. But I wouldn't be shocked to see him start for them next year at the 2 spot.

All he needs is to be more consistent with his jumper & this kid is an IDEAL, IDEAL role/wing player.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    He looks like a solid player and will help on the defensive end. hopefully Rose comes back healthy.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    I like him, reminds me of Trevor Ariza when Ariza was with the Lakers.

vCash
    He's going to be pretty good.

vCash
    For those who don't know about his background

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sv37MqRLCk

vCash
    Great young player. Would've been a nice first round pick had he not been injured. He's a Shumpert type player from what i've seen. Not quite as tenacious on defense though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I would have to agree with this. They even kind of look the same. I'd bet Shumpert's wingspan is what separates them physically.

vCash
    I like Butler because he gives the Bulls depth. If he develops a shot he could start at the two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Great young player. Would've been a nice first round pick had he not been injured. He's a Shumpert type player from what i've seen. Not quite as tenacious on defense though.
    I don't think you've seen enough of his defense then. He'll never get the steals but that's because he doesn't like to gamble. But his man defense is ridiculous.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    I love butler. He can be great with a consistent jumper. Him shumpert and Bradley are gonna be players man

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast