Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Since Rodgers became the starter in Green Bay...

...average seasons....

Rodgers:
    343-521 (65.9%)
    4266 yards (8.2 YPA)
    34 TD (6.5%)
    9 INT (1.7%)
    105.6 rating

Brady:
    374-576 (64.9%)
    4590 yards (8.0 YPA)
    34 TD (5.9%)
    9 INT (1.6%)
    102.5 rating

Brees:
    423-627 (67.5%)
    4946 yards (7.9 YPA)
    38 TD (6.1%)
    17 INT (2.6%)
    100.3 rating

vCash
    Your point?

vCash
    You're saying that Peyton is more likely to come out and say he's gay?

No way, Brady all the way. He's beautiful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    Your point?
    Its insane to be brutally honest....I am a big Rodgers homer and I am not a fan of how easy it is for QBs to pass when compared with what guys like Marino/favre/Young and on down but my god he is rediculous....Like video game numbers year in and year out.

On top of that his rushing ability never even gets credited but over all that plus his playoff numbers are insane. He is statistically the best playoff performer ever when you look at how he has played so far in the post season. Its just astonishing that anyone can play year in and year out at that level.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    He has been the best QB in the NFL for the last 4 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    He has been the best QB in the NFL for the last 4 years.
    +1

Rodgers has been the best QB in the league since 2010. Tom Brady is still the better all time QB and Rodgers will have a very hard time topping that because Superbowl and playoff wins define a QB. To me its 1a. Joe Montana and 1b. Tom Brady. Joe Montana won the SBs but Tom Brady has won Superbowls and put up insane regular seasons stats as well. The only thing keeping Joe Montana slightly above Brady is the different eras they played in and the passing stats of each era.

vCash
    Aaron Rodgers is the best pure passer the league has ever seen.

vCash
    A-Rod would win the SuperBowl every year if he had an elite defense on his team, he's proven to win without an elite RB and he throws to anyone no matter if theyre an elite WR or just some scrub, that's how good he is.

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    No. When it comes to best pure passer it's Dan Marino and it's not even close.

vCash
    Rodgers will go down as the GOAT when all is said and done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenceman View Post
    Rodgers will go down as the GOAT when all is said and done.
    He looked average in several games this year, including he Giants game where he played terrible. He tends to hold onto the ball to long waiting for a reciever to get open or that big play and that contributes to a lot of his sacks. He is one of the smartest QB's to play though IMO, turns the ball over very little also which goes back to his fantastic desicion making and he is the best QB in the league right now. GOAT though, thats a stretch but very possible if he keeps up playing the way he has been, Just needs to stay heathly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry View Post
    He looked average in several games this year, including he Giants game where he played terrible. He tends to hold onto the ball to long waiting for a reciever to get open or that big play and that contributes to a lot of his sacks. He is one of the smartest QB's to play though IMO, turns the ball over very little also which goes back to his fantastic desicion making and he is the best QB in the league right now. GOAT though, thats a stretch but very possible if he keeps up playing the way he has been, Just needs to stay heathly.
    He looked average in several games? Are QBs suppose to be great every game of their career? He also was going up against some of the top defenses in the NFL while playing in the toughest division and with almost all of his weapons out and No run game.

As for him holding on to the ball to long that is just flat out correct. His line is not very good but he held on to the ball much much longer this year than any year I have ever seen. It became very annoying but it has been the one down side of him throughout his career.

Another note unlike Brady and Mannings coaches Mccarthy shuts the team down as soon as they get a lead instead of stepping on teams throats.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    No. When it comes to best pure passer it's Dan Marino and it's not even close.
    Agreed. But outside the pocket there is none better.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fired-Up View Post
    You mean "the best you have ever seen".

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    I am pretty open about my dislike for Aaron Rodgers and it's because I think he is simply a better version of Tony Romo. I think he's a choker when it comes down to it, yes he has a chip and I give him credit but I just don't think he's a winner. I guess similar to Peyton Manning, great regular season QB, playoff time not so much. The difference between the two is that Peyton is way more likeable that Aaron.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast