Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i know what a motivated tebow and sanchez bring to the table, and its not hard to beat. and you arte being just as hypotheical as I am saying he just sucks. the difference is I have great pre=pay evidence backing my opinion up, all you have is subjective post pay day analysis that could go either way
    Spare me. You have pre-draft speculation based on projection. I have post draft actual NFL player evidence.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Spare me. You have pre-draft speculation based on projection. I have post draft actual NFL player evidence.
    Again, means nothing. Like I said, if he decided he didn't want to play or was someone that was never motivated to play IT IS NOT EVIDENCE THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE THE PHYSICAL TALENT.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

vCash
    This would be the best thing to happen to PSD since The Decision LMFAO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Again, means nothing. Like I said, if he decided he didn't want to play or was someone that was never motivated to play IT IS NOT EVIDENCE THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE THE PHYSICAL TALENT.
    Yes, it is. He did not have whatever it takes to be a successful NFL player. One of those things is talent. He fell short and did not become an NFL level QB. His talent failed him.

vCash
    Yes, it is. He did not have whatever it takes to be a successful NFL player. One of those things is talent. He fell short and did not become an NFL level QB. His talent failed him.
    Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical

That was the word you used. Way to backtrack and say he didn't have whatever it takes. I agree. He did not have the talent all the way around.

Glad you gave up and agreed you were wrong.

It would be ****ing dumb for anybody to trade up for a defensive end. How many games did JJ Watt, clearly the best DE in the NFL, win the Texans this year?
    LOL, yeah, if I ever finish my time machine I'll make sure not to go back and trade up for Watt. That would be a terrible idea.

vCash
    He did not have the physical talent along with all the intangibles that allow a player to be successful at the NFL level. He was a physical specimen to be sure, but lacked the physical talent at the pro level.

vCash
    He was a physical specimen to be sure, but lacked the physical talent at the pro level.
    This doesn't make any sense

vCash
    Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical Physical

That was the word you used. Way to backtrack and say he didn't have whatever it takes. I agree. He did not have the talent all the way around.

Glad you gave up and agreed you were wrong.
    Holy s...! I click on this thread and thought I'd entered a time warp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz9VN40nCA

vCash
    This doesn't make any sense
    It absolutely makes sense. Because a player is a physical specimen and can translate those physical qualities into the pee-wee, high school and the college game does not mean those physical attributes will serve him at the NFL level. In college there are all sorts of guys hovering around the 10 second mark in the hundred. It doesn't make them elite. it makes them a solid college level runner. The next level requires more than a nice body.

vCash
    It absolutely makes sense. Because a player is a physical specimen and can translate those physical qualities into the pee-wee, high school and the college game does not mean those physical attributes will serve him at the NFL level. In college there are all sorts of guys hovering around the 10 second mark in the hundred. It doesn't make them elite. it makes them a solid college level runner. The next level requires more than a nice body.
    I've never heard so much back pedaling double talk in my life. We're done here.

vCash
    I've never heard so much back pedaling double talk in my life. We're done here.
    Nothing backpedaling about it. My position is clear and consistent in all posts. Lets be clear, you are bailing because you have no case.

vCash
    Nothing backpedaling about it. My position is clear and consistent in all posts. Lets be clear, you are bailing because you have no case.
    I'm bailing because you went from he didn't have the physical talent to he didn't have what it takes. Then you said he's a physical specimen but that doesn't get you anywhere in the NFL. Okay cool. Except he's probably one of the MOST PHYSICALLY GIFTED QUARTERBACKS THAT EVER PLAYED.

I'm seriously done with you because nothing I say or anyone else is going to get through your thick skull. You have this crazy contrarian idea that you will never let go, as illogical as it is.

I could go talk to every single NFL personnel type in the league and not find one guy that would say he busted because of his lack of physical talent.

Point the finger at me about having no case all you want, everyone has disagreed with you and agree with me. Guess we're all wrong and you're just a genius.

vCash
    Brian Billick said on ESPN Radio that in his nine years as head coach of the Ravens, the highest grade Baltimore ever had on any player heading into the draft was in 2007, and the player wasn’t that year’s No. 2 overall pick, Calvin Johnson. It was that year’s No. 1 overall pick, JaMarcus Russell.
    Brian Billick>You

vCash
    ...Except he's probably one of the MOST PHYSICALLY GIFTED QUARTERBACKS THAT EVER PLAYED...
    Whose gifts did not translate to the pro game!

vCash
    Whose gifts did not translate to the pro game!
    Because he was an unmotivated d bag who would rather sip the sizzurp than study his playbook.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast