Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Well, didn't the Jets say that they will have competion for Sanchez in training camp? Makes sense.

Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    Even with that he's still not half the qb Ryan is. Sanchez will be lucky to ever start a NFL game again while Ryan will be starting for years. Something tells me Sanchez would trade a couple playoff wins to actually be a qb on Ryans level
    Exactly. But somehow he thought that was a good point to make. Losing AFCC's in a great accomplishment to Jets fans. I seriously, not trolling, feel bad for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Stop insulting Trent Dilfer like that!
    i bet Ponder or Gabbert could have won a superbowl with that defense

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Let's look at it this way:

He's in better shape than Jared Lorenzen.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post

I already used this reference in this thread.

vCash
    Lies.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    jamarcus russell, sanchez, and tebow. that would be quite the combo at QB.
    Yea if you want to get laughed right out of the NFL. That's a Bust 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Exactly. But somehow he thought that was a good point to make. Losing AFCC's in a great accomplishment to Jets fans. I seriously, not trolling, feel bad for them.
    No, but it's more than all but a handful of teams have done recently. It's not like the Falcons have a rich tradition of winning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    He will back up Alex Smith.
    maybe he'll learn a thing or two or fifty from Smith on how to be a professional and come to work each day actually caring about the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    That wasn't my point. I don't care why they got him. My point is when given the opportunity he wasn't very good. No, he actually was very bad. It isn't a reclamation project of a guy that showed promise and got side tracked, it is a guy who never really showed he belonged. In the post you responded to, I was rebutting an assertion that it was the team and not him.
    annd i'm saying the team was part of it. jamarcus russell has talent, his problm was his drive and work ethic. if he fixes that, he could be a steal for the jets. i dont think he has or will, but jamarcus isn't a bad qb because he doesn't have talent
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    So the Jets are going to trade Revis and sign Russell................Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaah ................hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post

the hefty lefty

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    No, but it's more than all but a handful of teams have done recently. It's not like the Falcons have a rich tradition of winning.
    losing afc championships games puts you in the same boat with the other 30 teams that didnt win. its not soemthing to be all that proud off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Rex Ryan wants Jamarcus Russell on the team so that when he stands next to him, he looks skinnier.
    http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/2013/...6--415x415.jpg

It's not 2009 anymore... unfortunately. :/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    annd i'm saying the team was part of it. jamarcus russell has talent, his problm was his drive and work ethic. if he fixes that, he could be a steal for the jets. i dont think he has or will, but jamarcus isn't a bad qb because he doesn't have talent
    Well, college talent and NFL talent are two different things. When give the opportunity to prove he could be an NFL QB, he failed to measure up. The stats back that up. So, I am taking the position he will never be an NFL level QB, talent wise.

But, all that said, if your position is the team sucked and it wasn't Russell's fault, I disagree. If your position is they are both at fault, then I can agree with that.

His problems are way more than just drive and work ethic. I believe his problem is the thing that stops many QBs from making it, an inability to play at the speed of the NFL game.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast