3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Its a fun time to live in Jet land.

New York Jets: 1-3 soon to be 1-4
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.

As of 9/4/14

vCash
    People are freaking out regarding this because they are sheep that feeds into stupidity and dont think for themselves. They hear news like this and regurgitate bits and pieces of it to make it into something its not.

By the way, if the Jets did have a talk in the hallways about signing a number 1 overall pick who's biggest downfall was lack of motivation when he was very rich... and now he is very poor... is it the end of the world? Not the greatest draft for finding franchise quarterbacks according to most analysts. The team is strapped tightly to the cap. I could see worse things for the Jets than signing Jamarcus Russel...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    People are freaking out regarding this because they are sheep that feeds into stupidity and dont think for themselves. They hear news like this and regurgitate bits and pieces of it to make it into something its not.

By the way, if the Jets did have a talk in the hallways about signing a number 1 overall pick who's biggest downfall was lack of motivation when he was very rich... and now he is very poor... is it the end of the world? Not the greatest draft for finding franchise quarterbacks according to most analysts. The team is strapped tightly to the cap. I could see worse things for the Jets than signing Jamarcus Russel...
    Ryan Leaf, Matt Jones and the return of Bret Favre consolation prize Browning Nagle.

vCash
    If the media would report on every "some very exploratory, informal discussions" teams have I bet you many names would pop up.. Not big news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Ryan Leaf, Matt Jones and the return of Bret Favre consolation prize Browning Nagle.
    Vinny!

vCash
    hes still better than sanchez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    hes still better than sanchez
    That's not what GQ magazine says.. Ok close thread..

!Tank the season for Jameis Winston!

vCash
    Forget Russell guys, take Alex Smith. He can help the Jets win, and I will be rooting hard for them! I root for the Jets when they aren't playing the Niners regardless but Alex would take the Jets to the playoffs.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Vinny!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Forget Russell guys, take Alex Smith. He can help the Jets win, and I will be rooting hard for them! I root for the Jets when they aren't playing the Niners regardless but Alex would take the Jets to the playoffs.
    How are the Jets supposed to afford Smith with their cap issues? Not to mention that Smith was worse than Sanchez before he got the right coaches. So if Smith can take the Jets to the playoffs, why can't Sanchez? I get that you love your hometown QB, but he is was hot garbage before last year.

I will be rooting for the Niners on Sunday.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    I want nothing to do with Smith. I think he will do about as well as Sanchez. He's the same type of QB. He may be a little smarter but not much. Their skill sets are too similar and they are both "game managers".
    I would rather draft a high risk, high reward guy in the mid rounds and invite a vet to camp to take the job. If Sanchez wins the job, ok. If not, we have another QB and Sanchez is gone the next year.
    If Russel can come in under 400 lbs and not at risk for a heart attack, give him a try. Why not? You don't have to sign him.
    I hope sanchez proves us wrong and has a strong season and we draft someone very good to take his place if he doesn't.

vCash
    Would you rather pick up a guy like G.J. Kinne or Jamarcus Russell? For me its easily Russell. I look at it as a similar situation to when the Jets could have picked up Patrick Turner or Braylon Edwards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123